RP DEPTHS: The old city.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 8, 2016.

1. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"You do realise when I first arrived it was to kill and eat one of you..."

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Hercules' eyes go wide.
    "No..."

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. themushroomlord

"Probably won't happen again, I was mad with hunger at the time... at least it won't if I remain well fed."

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Alright... only way I'm letting you eat me is if I'm already dead and it's life or death. But I still wouldn't like it."

5. themushroomlord

"I don't think your mind will provide much sustenance once you've dead."

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I think I'm going to stop asking questions now."

7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Sklod is back on his feet, following close.
    He's back on his feet, weapon in hands and bandaged up.
    "Here, you always need assistance."
    An arrow whistles through the air, embedding itself in the back of the creature, eliciting a horrid screech as it rears, locking eyes filled with fear.
    @Firebird Zoom
    It seems satisfied and records, returning to gently resting.
    After a while, Demina stops screaming. You hear the exchange. It's entirely in avali.
    --------
    "Good. Now then, will you run if we remove your restraints? If you do, we'll kill your companion..."
    You hear the screech of the yithian.
    @Dragonclaw

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Bryon falls a the beast screeches, he fumbles back, his arm fully iced over, creating a claw....He claws the ground as he scrambles away

9. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Malcolm walks up to the creature and finishes it off, if it isn't dead. Then he looks around for the sniper who shot the creature.

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Very well; let's get moving." Sasha and Simo head towards their current lead, alongside Sklod.

11. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Richard keeps moving, following to the best of his skill.

12. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Ron flops onto his side, not much better, but at least he's not on his wound. He simply waits and listens, tossing an occasional glance at the two others in the room. "At least she's talking, I think..."
    ---------------
    She perks up at the mention of her companion, "Ron? Does he have clothing? it's much too cold, he-" She stops herself, her ears folding back. "I'll help with what you need." Nodding gently.

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He looks around for what happened.
    "Don't think I've heard something scream like that before..."

14. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The creature flees as Malcolm shoots at it, just in time to as the bullets ping against the wall. It's trying to get away.
    Another arrow strikes it through the "head", eliciting another screech as it bolts faster.
    You miss as it bolts past the alleyway, arrow in its back. You glimpse its full shape. Easy target.
    The trail leads to a cavernous building that looks like a warehouse. Outside the gaping entrance is the salzar, gazing in with an expression of abject terror.
    "We should leave this place... We can just send miskahn the info we have and tell him that it's not worth being here..."
    The blood trail leads inside.
    You can smell something as the air wafts out. Something feral, bloodscented, and from the bones in the nearby scat piles, predatory.
    You come up to the scene. (See above)
    The cold is beginning to settle into your bones.
    Suddenly, you hear a door open on rusted hinges, a peculiar clicking-growling noise coming down.
    The creature grunts, coming over to you with its net and harpoon in hand.
    You can't easily see what it is, but there are things in the net.
    Inanimate drapery things, and something sticking out like a club or something.
    -----------
    "Good"
    You hear a 'wrench' as your restraints click open. You feel relief after your wrists and ankles had been restrained. The mi-go moves to undo the chest harness.
    You catch up with the group just in time to see Qi let loose another arrow at the being.

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  15. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Malcolm waves at the archer.

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

To Simo, the salzar's fear is infectious; he hides behind his taller associate. Sasha on the other hand, is not so impressed; he walks towards the entrance, rifle ready. "Very well; run and make your report. There's something I need to do here."

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Bryon scrambles faster, throwing a handful of snow at the creature

18. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Ron shivers lightly, grunting as he gives himself a little shake. He looks from the net to the fish-man with a questioning stare, keeping quiet.
    ---------------
    Demina tries to feint being calm, but she's clearly tense, almost coiled, to anyone paying attention. She waits patiently, letting out a shuttering sigh as she feels the blood flow back in
    to her extremities.

19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Is it dead this time?"

20. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"I'm with you big guy, I'll deal with what gets close, although that gun looks like it'll rip anything in half at any distance.."

((Are we still going after Demina or did we all get turned around after this thing?))