1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Environment mod, lighting, FX, and ENB overhaul for those of you who enjoy a pretty game 1.2.2

Environment FX, ENB, Lighting Overhaul

1. Lucifearus

Lucifearus Void-Bound Voyager

Lucifearus submitted a new mod:

Environment mod, lighting, FX, and ENB overhaul for those of you who enjoy a pretty game - Environment FX, ENB, Lighting Overhaul

Read more about this mod...

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you might want to include screenshots...no one has any idea what the mod does, precisely.

3. Lucifearus

4. Lucifearus

It essentially overhauls the FX and adds AN ENB like I stated in the descrip. Basically better lighting, more realistic darkness / nights and day.

5. Lucifearus

It can be easily uninstalled and has no virtual impact on your game files, so feel free to try it out.

6. Lucifearus

you have to drop the enb files into YOUR OWN WIN32/64 FOLDERS. the config patch is installed however you want. thats all.

7. Lucifearus

8. Lucifearus

PS, the fuzzyness is based on the gauss/lens effects etc, feel free to toy with it or try different versions.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

cool. More screencaps on the main page for it in action would do you a world of good.

This looks pretty similar to what Tanz's Lighting Overhaul does, with an added ENB. That's not a bad thing.

10. Lucifearus

Thanks, ill try to post more later for sure. It can have an fps impact but i made sure to include lots of options for that.

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yea, thats cool. Just saying, people arent liable to check it out without some idea on what it is /what it does for them.

12. Zach_Attack

Zach_Attack Pangalactic Porcupine

You erm... Need more than A decent computer to run the immersion version. Because my PC is decent yet I can barely run it at like 5 FPS

13. Lucifearus

as specified... lol

14. Megumin

Megumin Guest

15. Lucifearus

steam version? same thing...? you simply open your properties of SB on steam, navigate to the files of SB, drop the enb into your win32 and win64 and then simply add the lighting.config patch to your assets / patches in your files.. works fine for steam

16. dogite

dogite Void-Bound Voyager

Regarding your question, the installation steps were pretty simple and easy to follow, its just that I wish I could run the heavy immersion version without significant frame rate drop. I have a GTX 770 and it just seemed strange to me that Starbound could lag with an ENB installed. Or maybe ENB's are just that performance intensive - my only other experience with ENB's are with skyrim.

Lucifearus likes this.
  17. Lucifearus

Deleted the source, as the Star-bound community itself can go die. Not interested in helping anyone further. Thanks.