RELEASED More Crops, Unofficial Continuation

Discussion in 'Mods' started by TenkoKuugen, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Minaev919

Minaev919 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooooo, the log! Of course! Sorry for being stupid.

ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.LoadContent event:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly "EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" or one of their dependencies. Can not find the file specified.
    File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    in Entoarox.ShopExpander.ShopExpanderMod.Event_LoadContent(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    in StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) в D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 32

• Chameleonfrog

Chameleonfrog Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone have something showing what all this adds? I just want to be able to see if it looks good before adding it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

install EntoaroxFramework.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I think maybe you should try and get mystics tea mod to work with this. I think they will be really cool working together.

xangria likes this.
          • Minaev919

Minaev919 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That awkward moment when you can't determine that the person you are talking to is the necessary mod author. I feel even more stupid now. But anyway, thank you very much!

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really have no intention of adding even more dependencies to this mod.
              I don't even know this mystics tea mod.

You can check for images in the old thread. Otherwise, this is the crops.png

Attached Files:

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Hi TenkoKuugen,

i received some requests for a compability of my mod with yours. Our Mods are using the ObjectInformation.xnb.
                Hence i hope you are ok that i uploaded a compatible ObjectInformation.xnb on Nexus.

BR
                Kulti

• Lumisteria

Lumisteria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Small question, i like the idea of more crop, but i don't like some, if i remove them of the "config.json", is it enough ?

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I use the replanter mod (here), and it uses item ids to ignore certain crops. Can you tell me (or tell me how to find) the item ids of the flowers for this mod?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

if you remove them from the config, you will be unable to buy the seeds, they may still appear in other ways.

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Check the objectinformation.yaml and the crops.yaml from the data files for IDs

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

how do i get the recipie for the cooked bacon and beef? it's 3rd year summer and i'm married, i have the beef and bacon plant and trees...

edit: according to a save editor, I have the recopies already somehow... but no slot in my kitchen to see the ingredients needed and cook it.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
                          • TheWiseOne13

TheWiseOne13 Void-Bound Voyager

So, I downloaded this and it all seems to be working great, thanks by the way, however for some reason all my ancient fruit now looks like ladies when almost grown... Like a half plant pixie creature? Not really sure what to do, sure did surprise me though. Is that intentional?

• TheWiseOne13

• stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

Gah. dang mistaking threads :p. The half plant girl looks good though :p

• Amburr

Amburr Phantasmal Quasar

TenkoKuugen: "OH SHIT
                                I am using a monster waifu mod and forgot that the crops.png was also modified

That is ancient fruits alright. The only change is graphical. I should probably update that to the vanilla png at some point."

• TheWiseOne13

Thanks, does anyone know how to fix/ is there an easy fix? (if so, could you explain?) and thanks :)

• kurotetsuka

kurotetsuka Void-Bound Voyager

Here's an fixed Content/TileSheets/crops.xnb for the ancient fruit thingy.

Attached Files:

• Snarkypie

Snarkypie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I used this icon redraw mod -http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/taco-bones-item-crop-graphics-over-30-itens-done.126565/ forgetting that it would conflict with this mod, and it did, all the new crops/seeds/saplings are invisible. I replaced the vanilla game xnb's,-springobjects in Maps and crops in Tilesheets- then re-added this mod, but ..they are still invisible in-game. What did I miss?

Attached Files:

• TheWiseOne13

Thank you kurotetsuka, I really appreciate it :)