RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.1%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. fudge5962

fudge5962 Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome! And I saw that you posted an unofficial continuation of the mod. Am I to assume the version this thread is obsolete?

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This entire thread is basically obsolete now.

• Minaev919

Minaev919 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, when I start SMAPI, an error occurs:
        ERROR Pierre's General Store Mod] Invalid JSON (PierresGeneralStoreModConfig): D:\Games\Stardew Valley\Mods\PierresGeneralStoreMod\config.json
        Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Invalid property identifier character: {. Path 'Winter', line 95, position 4.
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty()
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject()
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
        in Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
        in Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
        in StardewModdingAPI.Config.LoadConfig[T]() в D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Config.cs:line 58
        How can I fix this?
        And also, for some reason, the coffee plant from the original game in my game is replaced with something that I suppose is a carrot (or another tuber, idk). When I try to pick it up, the game crashes. That's also a solid issue that I need a solution to. Please write back ASAP and thank you in advance.

• TenkoKuugen

You can't fix this
          Because you are using the outdated version
          Use my continuation

• Minaev919

Minaev919 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooo, there is acontinuation? Thats delightful! Thanks a bunch for making!

• dreamyazz

dreamyazz Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! I've been trying the mod and works very well. I'm just a bit disappointed about coffee... I have no idea how to make the coffee drink, the beans say it's a resource, but how do you make the drink? Another thing, the coffee beans are red, actually, not brown. They're like cherries or so, I'm a coffee geek, kinda jeje. Great work with the mod, I like it a lot!

• TenkoKuugen

If you're using the currently working version of this mod, this is not the right thread for it

The coffee grains don't make coffee
                Coffee Beans, from the vanilla game, make coffee, in a keg
                The grains from this mod dont don't anything

• Albreich020

Albreich020 Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like a great mod! Is it compatible with 1.1?

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

• Yuka Code

Yuka Code Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod but it has been error (Void Mayonnaise & Bean Coffee). Help me !!! Thanks

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Use the unofficial continuation, which is updated. This mod hasn't been updated.

• dawnplechaty

dawnplechaty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cotton wont work in loom can this be fixed so it does thanks lots

• GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

What? No diamond crop? :lickitung:

• Coolwyngs

Use the unofficial continuation, which is updated. This mod hasn't been updated. But there is still not a diamond crop for this mod.

• walpichan

walpichan Void-Bound Voyager

Please add cherry blossom trees with harvestable cherry blossoms :D

hunni likes this.
                              • Coolwyngs

Ask on the unofficial continuation, which is updated. This mod hasn't been updated and the author had not been on for a long time.

• inthelittlewood02

inthelittlewood02 Void-Bound Voyager

hey I really like the idea of your mod but I don't understand where to put the .rar files any help would be great

• Nyazzil

Nyazzil Lucky Number 13

I have installed the Even More Crops mod and all of the crops are working, however i cant buy anything in pierre's shop... like, i can scroll and look, but i can't hover my mouse over any crops, including the regular ones. When i do, the game freezes until i move my mouse away from the seeds. Is there anything wrong with the way i installed the mods?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
                                    • Nyazzil

Nyazzil Lucky Number 13

You have to extract the file wherever you want. when you do, there should be a folder called content. After that, open steam and right click stardew valley in your steam library and go down to properties. Then go to local files and then browse local files. There should be another folder called content. Backup the original content folder, and then copy the files from the MOD's content folder, and replace all the files in the GAME's content files. If that doesnt make sense - in both content folders, there is a folder named data. Take the files from the MOD's data folder and put them in the GAME's data folder. Replace any files that are replaceable. Do the SAME PROCESS for the other two folders in the content folders(Maps and Tilesheets) After that, take the folder inside of the MOD's extracted data called mods, and inside should be called Pierre's General Store Mod, and you would put that into the GAME'S MOD FOLDER. If there is no mod folder, look up SMAPI, and install that. I hope this made any sense at all lol but hopefully i helped :)

• NyvezBlade

NyvezBlade Space Hobo

Wait, recipes? Can you cook with these new crops?