Digital Desi Draws - Starbound & Such

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by desbro, Mar 16, 2016.

1. desbro

desbro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Back from a hiatus for more free scribbles, throw your SDV or Starbound requests at me!

2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Welcome back!

rhomboid and Combozone like this.
  3. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome back!
    I wanna make another request or ten. Your art still blows me away! :DD

4. MangoPhD

MangoPhD Void-Bound Voyager

Though I requested from Rhomboid earlier (making me feel dirty asking), guess I'll thicken my face a bit and ask here as well! :D

And so... I'll just copy paste the information over.

Hm, I guess there isn't much else to say about it - I don't want to be overbearing with the request after all.

Also how tactless of me, your art is great! You spent a lot of time cultivating your skills I bet, and I can definitely see it wasn't wasted effort, not in the slightest. I also hope you best wishes in improvements in the future. =)

Attached Files:

5. desbro

Thanks! I'll see what I can do, I've got some commission work, a stream and a couple other requests ahead of you!

Well, I never put a LIMIT on requests, I'll let you know when you've reached the limit. :p

While waiting for your requests, here have a crosspost request from the SDV forums!
    I present my rendition of the fisherman, Willy.
    NOW WITH BONUS PROCESS VIDEO.
    [​IMG]

6. Jimmy Cool

Jimmy Cool Title Not Found

Holy heckle. You're art is amazing. You put a lot of detail into your art and I really admire and respect that! I especially like how you draw Novakid. Amazing coloring on them; you made them look beautiful, not like they weren't already but still!

I would like to make a request. My lunatic Dimethyl Cadmium is by far one of my more favorite characters, I would love to see him in your art style!
    [​IMG]
    Notes:
    - He has a tendancy to... explode... violently.
    - His Hammer is his main weapon.
    - He is tall. 7'1'' or 2.15 meters.
    - He is a pirate.
    - Has a tiny temper.

I'd be okay if you don't want to, I understand that you could very well be busy.
    Thank you for your time and Keep up the phenomenal work!
    -Hayden K.

rhomboid likes this.
  7. Namikaari

Namikaari Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! As I've been following you, I saw that your art looks amazing, and I have a request.
    Is there a way that you can draw my character, Lan looking very tired with maybe a coffee mug in his hands that says "#1 Mechanic" on it? Thank you!~

[​IMG]
    - Lan doesn't have a weapon and is a skinny avian, not even close to any muscle, his clothes are a bit dirty and he has yellow eyes.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  8. Valkeir

Valkeir Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome back -waves an ear towards page 6- :nurutease:

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

*raises hand* May I make a request?

10. Tonko

Tonko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello there! Could I make a request? :)

It would be the same request I made at rhomboid's thread thought...

11. desbro

@Arra & @Caloxeno - Feel free. It'll be a bit, I'm just recovering from a nasty viral thing so I've fallen behind on commission stuff.

12. Tonko

Tonko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okay :)

I would love it if you could draw this scene:
    [​IMG]

But from a different angle, and with a not-pixelated art style.

Thank you c:

13. desbro

Been sick, but managed a few doodles of my troll character on World of Warcraft-- and his lady/offspring.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Requests to come, probably sometime this weekend.​

14. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Welcome back! Shame the "Draw the person above you" has died a little...

Mega flapper likes this.
  15. desbro

I'm back, bored and not really wanting to work on commissions.

Gonna open up for bust sketch/messy paint/color requests, there is one caveat!

If you have nothing beyond a pixel screencap to present me, you're less likely to be chosen. I'm looking for clear ideas, so describe the character and use whatever reference you need!

This is also not restricted to any one fandom, so whatever tickles your fancy!

Pieces might range from this:
    [​IMG]

To this:
    [​IMG]

16. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

17. Mythril-Jelly

Mythril-Jelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woah, looks sweet! Surprised I hadn't seen this thread yet. Nice balance between stylization and realism!

I would take you up on one of those requests, but honestly I'd feel bad asking with nothing in return you know? I do art too and get how long it takes.

18. desbro

It gets flooded out into the fringelands every time I go idle for a few months, lmao. That's probably why you haven't seen it! I bring it back every time I'm active again.

Also, I don't mind if you also draw and make requests!

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. Mythril-Jelly

Mythril-Jelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm, suppose I'll drop my attempt at a reference here then in that case. Thanks!

Though the only character I really have detailed is kind of out there I guess. And a cat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex