Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i had the cutest dream! first though, in real life, i have a collection of little yellow chicks made from pipe cleaners that i add to every easter. (picture attached)
    i dreamt i looked out of my window onto the garage roof, and there were many cats with these chicks! the neighbours cats were helping to get them onto the roof, and our cats were piling them at the tip of the roof. it was very cute! well done cats!

[​IMG]

2. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Strange dream. I was scrubbing a nasty sink to try to get it spotless, and the whole time I was singing the second part of 'Paradise by the dashboard lights'. (Meatloaf). Over and over and over while scrubbing my fingers off. No idea where this came from. (my sink is clean).

3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I have strangely frequent lucid dreams and each in a different setting. I like that though because I get to
    hug someone ;_;

LOL BALL likes this.
  4. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

*hugga*

Surenu likes this.
  5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Okay so, long story.
    Last night I had a dream that seemed very odd to me. Basically My brother and I arrived at this tower. The tower was odd, everything about the tower was color-coded in bright saturated colors, almost like the inside of a movie theater. Different sections of the tower were different colors. At the front of the tower, just past the small entryway, were three mechanically closed and sealed buckets. One pink, one yellow, one orange. The pink and orange ones weren't ever used as far as I know. The yellow one contained a robot that looked like a small anime girl but in robot colors. The king of the castle had told me the robot was evil, and she certainly seemed grumpy every time she somehow got out of the bucket. Though I'm not sure she was actually evil. But I do know I had to cram her back in the bucket several times. I should probably mention that there was a remote for that.

Anyway, on the back side of the tower, there was both a forest and a little town with a train running through it. I remember that at some point the forest had caught fire, but nobody panicked about it because the situation was under control. Actually, now that I think about it, two of my brothers were with me at the start of this whole thing. I have no idea what happened to the eldest one later on. Anyway the castle seemed like a wonderful place to be and live, the king seemed fair, everyone seemed nice. The deal was, you live in the castle, you work, a fair deal if you ask me. But one day I was caught sleeping on the job. I was put in a restraining bucket (One that was blue, so it couldn't have been one of the other three) and when I awoke they questioned me.

They asked me why I slept, I told them it was because I hadn't slept since I had arrived at the tower and didn't even know how long ago that was. Apparently it was a shock that I would sleep because no one else did. When I thought about it, yeah I'd never seen anyone else sleep. They asked my brother's opinion on the matter and he told them that I was just lazy and useless. And so they fired me, which meant kicking me out of the tower. Before I left I, rather dramatically using sweeping arm gestures and standing atop a table, asked them three questions. I can only remember what two of those questions were though. First I asked if there were dangerous creatures outside the tower in the purple lands beyond (Yes they were purple, no idea why), they said yes. Second I asked if it were theoretically possible to build a home out there, this one seemed to bother them, but they answered yes.

I clinged to the one thing that hadn't betrayed me, the sword I had begun this adventure with, and I left. I know I haven't' mentioned the sword yet, but it had been there the whole time, hanging from my hip. I don't remember much about it other than that it was a deep blue and it's name had something to do with the stars. Also it was a very powerful sword. I left the tower and went out into the purple lands beyond. Then there was a time skip, it must have been at least twenty years later, or close to that. I was living in a pretty damn nice house that I had built out there in the purple lands. I wasn't alone either, I had a wife who was clearly from india. We also had a daughter. I had somehow adopted a British accent.

Anyway, somehow our daughter had found her way to the tower, thought that wasn't hard considering you could see it from our house. So I grabbed my sword, kissed my wife, and headed for that damn tower. I arrived, and I lifted the iron gate that was in my way. The guard told me it had been a while since he'd seen me, and that I shouldn't be here. I punched him in the face and sent him flying. I passed into the tower proper and proudly and loudly proclaimed that I was here for my daughter. It was then I noticed that No one in the tower and aged. They began to come for me, fortunately I was standing by the yellow bucket and I knew where the manual release was. I set the robot loose, she gave me a smirk and set about distracting the other nearby patrons.

Eventually I found my daughter, she was in a room with my brother and the king, playing monopoly. Again I shouted that I was here for my daughter. She looked afraid, specifically of me. My brother could see through the door a bit and looked upset at me. "Bro there's no need to-" I punched him in the face before he could finish that sentence and knocked him out. The king sat there, doing nothing, while I took my daughter, kicking and screaming, back to our home. I remember regretting not building the house further away from the tower. I remember that after some time, the tower's brainwashing wore off and my daughter realized that she was happier not being there. Then I woke up. That's probably the weirdest yet most complete dream I've had in a while.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  6. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

One of the dreams I had I was at my house during the night and outside a police car with its lights on was circling my house endlessly. It was going pretty fast too. I still don't understand it but I do remember checking my mom's car for something.

7. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I had that feeling of recalling a distant memory when I passed by my old school today. Except it was no memory, but a weird recurrent dream I had a long time ago.

Such a strange feeling.

8. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Had a mediocre dream.

I recently acquired an abandoned mansion in a small city of 2000 people. It's some kinda russian oriental styled place, nice for the most part, tho some of the rooms are covered in thick mold and falling ceiling. This mansion I liberated has three floors and a hidden 4th. Several hidden wings in the house are hidden due to the enterances being hastly walled over. I put my bed in front of a large window on the 3rd floor, and spent my time at the mansion punching holes i nthe walls on that floor. So far I've found a winding hallway with a strange alter at the end. Probabl for rituals or summat. There was also another bedroom that I discovered. Annoyingly, there was a bad storm that broke a lot of the windows in the house, so now the place is open to the elements again...

Apparently, whoever left this place wanted to "Hide" a lot of it's rotten bits. But thankfully, the place was free, as housing in that dream country is unofficially "free" due to a 15-year war that devastated the economy and made properties in most areas virtually worthless. Made almost everything worthless, really. It's country with spaceships and magic spells that cast fireballs and turn people into fairies... yet mostly everyone drives around 80's copy-cat communist cars or rust buckets from the 50's USA. Almost all of the spaceships lay in junkyards. Panelaks littering the bigger towns... with nasty slums and tons of abandonment going on.

On the magic. Apparently whoever discovered how to do magic made it available to the public only through single use through trinkets. Actually learning how to levitate or whatever on your own is illegal unless you're of a certain ethnicity an attend one of the several academies littered throughout the countryside. The dominant ethnic group of the country put these laws in place, as they view th development of magic as part of "their culture". Unauthorized "appropriators" are either in a traveling circus or in prison... or maybe neither, considering how poor law enforcemnt is. The people are very hateful towards orphan children who use magic. Rumor has it that the people of villages will form lynch mobs to crack down on orphanages guilty of "witchery" and gather the witch children in town square for burning. MAgic is a restricted thing. Yet, at least your lada samara has a built in humidifier. PRIORITIES.

My dreams work off eachother, like a series. So going to sleep is usually an adventure in itself.

9. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Once woke up in the nick of time due to a dream, I don't remember most of it, but I remember that in the dream, my mom approached me and said to me that I had to wake up, and poof, wide awake. My alarm clock hadn't gone off and I realized that I were running late for the bus. But thanks to that wake up call (Huehuehuehue) I made it in time.

10. JoftheTman

JoftheTman Void-Bound Voyager

A few nights ago, I had a dream I went with my family to Disneyworld, and my Dad was excited because he got reservations to a nice restaurant, but when we got there, the whole restaurant had a bunch of lizards just climbing around inside it. I was creeped out, and kept asking why they were allowed to have them here. Our waiter got mad at us for not wanting to eat there, and locked us in. I, surprisingly, was not that scared by this, because we somehow got locked into a room with no lizards. My dream then shifted to Universal Studios, where the man sitting in from of me on Rip-Ride-Rockit (A ride I would never go on), was eating cheese and crackers with no problems, despite being on a high-speed, thrilling rollercoaster. He had a plate and everything.

11. BloodyFingers

okay, I had a veery weird dream today.

The beginning is a bit hazy, but it was about me getting lost while driving up to the highway. Things got weird when the road started to get covered by trees and dense foliage, but a car passed by me and waded straight through it, so I followed it. Then I suddenly found myself in a house in the middle of the woods, where that car was parked. The one behind the wheel was this cute blonde girl, and her mother was waiting for her at the house. They both agreed to take me back home, but I wasn't expecting them both to pack their bags and get in the car as if they were going with me. Like, in my car. With the girl taking the wheel too. And after driving me back home rather quickly and without me teaching her the way there, both women stayed there for the evening (no, I didn't sleep in the same room). The girl also releaved she was a burlesque dancer who characterized herself as a bunny (I knew there was something Lewis Caroll about this).

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  12. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

I've had multiple dreams in which I forgot my pants when going out in public. I was the only one to ever notice it too. I'd always find some sort of secret hatch like some pantsless, secret agent.

Mat-ato, LOL BALL and Firebird Zoom like this.
  13. LOL BALL

Sometimes, I have dreams where I am in public, completely naked, and yet nobody would care and would proceed to act as if it were normal.

Mat-ato, Dipdoo and Firebird Zoom like this.
  14. BloodyFingers

I had a weird dream again. I think the booze is doing that to me.

In fact I've had this same dream twice now. In which me and an old best friend of mine did a prank show where we break into people's homes when they were by themselves and jump scare them. Then my friend said the catchphrase (you got ****'d or whatever) and we both get out of dodge. In the previous dream, we broke into a celebrity's house. She was famous for portraying strong female characters that held their own in a fight, so the idea was to see how she would handle herself if someone broke into her house. We got our asses beat on camera. :rofl:

But in this latest dream, the new victim didn't want us to leave. My mate was more gung-ho about the whole deal, so he said his line and booked it. I always want to talk with them for a bit, explain what was going on, but understandably things not always went smoothly given we were two strangers invading homes. But this girl, she tried to get us to stay there. My friend ran away immediately, but she stood in my way. And said that she wanted to... well, play video games with me. In her bedroom. And I scored. I scored big time. Because I am always a studmuffin in my dreams.

Relten likes this.
  15. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Weird dreams?
    Well... I suppose I remember a few of them. So here is one...

Some years ago, I had a dream about going to the school. I walked on the right side of the road, because on the left side was some vehicles and workers, repairing the road. During the walk, I've listen to MP3 and on the crossroad, a some song start playing. After arrival, I've discovered a new history teacher. She had blonde long hair, blue eyes, black shirt, jeans, silver necklace. At the beginning teaching, she arrived to the class with our head teacher. He introduce her to us, and then he leave our classroom.

However...

When I've stood on the crossroad, the same song start playing. The SAME song, what was played in my dream. It was really weird, because I've selected the 'shuffle' option. After arrival to the school, I've noticed a new teacher, walking trough the hallway. I'd think, she is a mother of one of my classmates, but when we've been in the classroom, the door has opened, the head teacher enter the classroom and after him this new teacher. She had the same name, she weared same clothes, and had the same behavior...

Was it some kind of prediction? I don't know, but I'm completely sure, it was the one of the most weirdest dreams I've ever had.

16. MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

One time I had a crazy lucid dream. I was in a maze made up of bookshelves, and my neighbor was their and so was a poodle. My neighbor said, "take me to the center of the maze so I can destroy the world" So I said no and she made take her to the center of the maze or she would eat the poodle. Once we made it to the center after exchanging witty puns, and myself commenting how I was in a dream, I was hit by a ray of blinding light. Then I woke up and had a bowl of chowder because it was already 11.

Thats what I get for using cotton candy air freshener to help me sleep.

17. JoftheTman

JoftheTman Void-Bound Voyager

Here's one I recently had. I went into a room looking for 'Uncle Bill' with my younger cousins. I do have an Uncle named Bill, but the person I was looking for was not him. Every room in this dream was dark navy-purple, with bright teal lights, like it was some kind of 80's techno-punk thing. The room I was in reminded me of a Cracker Barrel store, with lots of old-fashioned candies and knickknacks, but it had been re-purposed as some kind of gathering room, with tables moved out of the way and a few couches placed. A boom-box was playing loud, extremely vulgar music. A guy was sitting on his phone playing a game. I went into a door on the side of the room and entered a spacious public restroom. Paintings were hung on the wall, and a girl from my school was talking to a group of people about them. She saw me and asked if I liked her exhibit. I asked where I could find 'Uncle Bill'. She suddenly looked very insulted, said something mean to me I do not remember, and then stormed off. I felt like this was some kind of game, and the people in here wouldn't help me if I said something wrong. It felt like a hostile environment. I went back to the original room, and saw a sign that said what was in every room. I don't remember most of it but what struck me the most was "Basement - Turf War". My cousins began to walk up a staircase, so I followed them, the staircase led into a room labeled "Snake Room". It was eerily quiet. On one end of the room was a raised platform with small toy snakes scattered around it. Behind the stage was three small tents, on the other end of the room was two large cobra statues. Before I could investigate I woke up.

18. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

Probably when I was around 12, I had Night Terror that wasn't scary.
    I remember lots of my old classmates with me, on the top of a roof...
    On an insanely high skyscraper.
    Some dude with black wings (who I remember grinning) was urging people to jump,
    Because if you did, you too, would get wings.

Everyone was reluctant,
    But I went 3rd or Second or something.
    There wasn't a line, people just jumped.
    I remember falling, and flailing,
    Not as much as a normal freaked out person would, but still flailing.

1 meter from the ground, I suddenly stop.
    And float there, for a few seconds,
    And wake up.

19. BloodyFingers

I may have posted this here already, But I had a dream where I was free-falling, and I woke up falling off the bed for real.

Almost had a heart attack.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    LOL BALL, Firebird Zoom and Jerln like this.
  20. LOL BALL

I've had dreams like those before when I was young. I had a dream where I was in a really big mall and my brother pushed me off. While I was falling, it started to snow really, really quickly for some reason. I instantly woke up after that, on the floor.

BloodyFingers likes this.