REQUEST accessories/hairstyles/hats/shirts - male vs female

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Minakie, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Lately we've witnessed the arrival of mods that allow for specific files to be associated/triggered by specific events or conditions, such as the Seasonal B̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ Immersion mod and the Dynamic NPC Clothing mod.

This has got me wondering if it would be possible to make the game load different accessories/hairstyles/hats/shirts files based on the player choosing to play a male or female character.

The idea came up because I am using the Get Dressed mod and browsing through so many shirts/hairstyles takes a really long time sometimes. So I figured, if something like this could be made for those, why not make it for the accessories and hats as well? After all, the game already comes with separate farmer_base and farmer_girl_base files, I'd just like to expand that principle a bit more.

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Some people like to have access to all of the options available, but I agree. With close to 200 hairstyles to go through, a way to sort through them would be great. Maybe a toggle for long or short hair options would be better than labeling "male" or "female"

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I tried manually changing my hairstyles .png file to organise it that way, short hairs at the beginning, then medium and the long hairs at the end, but I ran into some technical difficulties...