1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Badangos

Badangos Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 8.1
    64x
    Persei Cradle V - a
    X: 762007119
    Y: 574291383
    Surface:
    Walking to the left and past a Glitch Village, I found a shadow chest on the surface containing a Dark Cape.
    [​IMG]

2. Mike1Bagong

Mike1Bagong Astral Cartographer

Hip, until you could actually reskin a normal cape I believe.

3. Badangos

Badangos Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 8.1
    64x
    X: 4647
    Y: 98569
    Markithion Swarm I
    Walk to the right and you should stumble upon two surface shadow chests that contain every thing but the torso.[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Tried doing a search in the thread, but...

Has anyone found a USCM prison on a Forest planet? It's not vital (I'll build one myself if need be), but it'll save me some time.

5. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

If I'm right about what you'd use it for, you can try to spawn one artificially via "/createdungeon humanprison" command. And godspeed on Asgarden-2.

6. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

3, actually.

But that WOULD reduce the search time since I can be pretty fussy about the look of the native flora.

7. futons

futons Void-Bound Voyager

I'm trying to find the perfect world for a colony (as well as doing quests), having to traverse large dungeons to return "missing" NPCs has become tiresome pretty quickly.

Has anybody found a scorched planet, with both a Novakid village and a Hylotl Ruined Castle on it? I don't care about the planet size, but I would prefer the planet not to have asteroid weather. Apologies in advance for such a big request.

8. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Hmph. I can offer only a Frozen planet with (going left from beam point) Human Camp inside Garden secondary biome, Alpine minibiome, Garden again, Apex City and USCM Prison, then it's beampoint again. Phoenicis Stream II, X : 6541408, Y: - 654080.

9. Maethendias

Maethendias Phantasmal Quasar

pc, current build

[​IMG]
    this map is just,woah

it includes an APEX ZOO COMPLEX, like what!?"

also a prison complex, how awesome can you be!?
    perfect location to scrap loads of materials

also, my floran was quite happy about "visiting" that zoo...[​IMG]

10. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Anyone found an icy planet with the Outpost-style buildings... with one that has the Chic Cooking Table in it? The default table looks kinda... bad inside an interior kitchen-type place, and it doesn't appear that you can scan-and-print the one in the main Outpost.

EDIT: Ne'er mind, obtained!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  11. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Okay, so I've been looking for a surface Hylotl city, and been going to coordinates in this thread...

But while the planets are there, and the various biomes/dungeons are there... never a Hylotl city. A USCM prison instead.

What the garbage.

12. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

I'll see what I can do. If you're in a hurry, /createdungeon hylotlcity
    And you've probably looked through coords from past update. Novakids are cool, but, in a sense, they threw a wrench into works with the fact that now dungeons need to accomodate their villages and thus spawn differently.

UPD : Dexter Veil I x:432681009 y:-903946818. Not sure if that's what are you looking for (it's savannah), but there is a Hylotl town east from the spawn.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  13. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

That worked, thanks. I didn't "need" it so much as wanted to check one out, see the architecture, if there were any new scannables, etc... plus if I need/want a Hylotl crewmember for whatever reason, got a village flagged and tagged that ain't underwater.

14. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

I just wanted to highlight this because the Floran village has a rare OBLIVIOUS COLLAR.

15. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

No it doesn't. See, villages and dungeons loot is not persistent. What you find there is not necessarily what others will find there, because for everyone else loot generates differently. Microdungeons and chests that were found in the wild stay the same between computers, though.

16. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I found an interesting dungeon at X -791835038, Y 490477788, mainly on the third planet "Anwar al Farkadain Delta III".

On that particular planet and Avian temple spawns with two surface entrances, a standard three building one on the right and a large cube on the left (Part of the pyramid style, just with out the outer shell). This is odd since normally underground dungeons only spawn with one surface entrance, but this one formed two instead, you can easily find this strange structure in the barren biome of the planet and you can enter the top of the cube by using jump techs from the hillside on it's left.

(Sorry for the lack of screenshots, I don't have a zoom levels mod to get both entrances in the same image)

Other than what I mentioned the rest of the star system is typical for it's type.

17. ShamanMcLamie

ShamanMcLamie Big Damn Hero

Looking for an Ocean world to colonize. The only mandatory requirements is that it Orbit a Yellow Radioactive Star, be in the habitable zone(first 3 orbits), and have blue skies(this is the hardest thing to find).
    While not a must have I'd prefer if the plant life is largely green and the seaweed ocean NOT be Red. The planet be on the larger side(6000). Have a longer Day Cycle and have a moon(s).

Thank You to anyone who finds shares a planet meeting these parameters.

18. Megumin

Megumin Guest

Looking for Moderate frozen(not extreme cold) planet with human village
    Win 7 x64
    Frackin Universe

19. caveswallow

caveswallow Orbital Explorer

Omniculpa Tide I
    Firey star, volcanic planet
    350179075 618086891
    left:
    Hyltoli village
    Geode biome

Omniculpa Tide IV
    volcanic
    right:
    geode biome with full armor set, door, G note, and light BP
    novakid village
    dark knight castle
    old hyltoli castle

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  20. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello!

I'm just checking if any of you encountered a barren type planet with an Hylotl ruined castle on it
    Would be very kind

:disshappy: