StarBounded: Comic Command

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Coshiuz, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

For some reason I love setting these up on every forum I come across :U I hope it's okay to do so?

Welcome! To a different, vastly slower, kind of forum game! This set-up should be familiar to most people but if not here are the basics~

[​IMG]

I'll draw a comic page with a figure in it, and anyone in the comments will give this character orders to do. Across all players more than one command per round is allowed, but per person only a single one is ok, until a new page is up. When I have the time I will then draw the next page were we will see the result of your commands~

This will be Starbound themed, so let's first vote what race our character shall be!

[​IMG]

First to ten votes win. If we never reach ten after whatever time feels unnecessarily long then the highest vote will win? I know could use a poll but I'd rather see people post their comments about this : ) It's more fun! Also I can't tell from a poll who reached ten first!

Go go go

2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I vote for Floor!

Surenu and Coshiuz like this.
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I second that, Floor looks cute.

Coshiuz likes this.
  4. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

Yesss. That's about 24 hours, I'm tempted to roll with it since the votes are on my favourite race anyway :')

But what do you reckon? I'm not familiar with the forum when it comes to who is online at what time and how often. Too optimistic to stall a bit?

5. Firepaw Da Cat

Well, I think a lot of people just aren't looking at this forum specifically. You could try posting about it here to try and let some more people know about it

6. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

Mmmmmm :b ookay! I'm in a hurry to get cracking

7. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

Nah this seems to be about it, then let's game on~

[​IMG]

A hollow, an arcane lack of existence, cannot be humoured. It faces a headlong shift in tone ever since point of origin intercepted it's giving symmetry. Information once bestrewn this universe of other importance excitedly orbits our void with vigorous haste. Thoughts, feelings, dreams and senses are inexplicably crafted and gathered to seemingly unify a complex at hollow, centre of attention takes shape.

You and your thoughts beckon reality to limn them as existent. It in return accepts your body and mind as truth to consciousness.

You feel your first feeling, you sense your first sensation, you think your first though. You are born.

[​IMG]

Floor opens eyes.

See sand.

What will Floor do?

8. Firepaw Da Cat

Floor will look around

Sir Wilfrey and Coshiuz like this.
  9. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

You stand up to look around. Legs feel weak, and your body heavy.

Meanwhile the two suns stare down with a fierce shine. Irritating, and obnoxiously high up.

[​IMG]

Let's decide the little sun is North, for no particular reason.

[​IMG]

To the East then you notice some weird and smoking piece of machinery. It gives off a pleasant, subtle hiss.

[​IMG]

To the sand, I mean, South

Sand.

[​IMG]

West. Sand.

It's looking pretty bleak.

Bleak is easy to draw.

But that has nothing to do with this story.

Crossfang, Sir Wilfrey and Lodish like this.
  10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I think poor Floor should build something nice, that story's making me sad ;_;

Coshiuz likes this.
  11. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

Bleak huh?? Floor thinks NOT

[​IMG]

This desert is your canvas. This ground will be yours to mould.

[​IMG]

You will shape your destiny and the world to your liking. Channel opportunity from the nothing you yourself came from.

[​IMG]

You rule everything the sun touches. And everything it doesn't too, sure why not. This kingdom will stand proud and represent the might of your will and creativity, and general awesomeness.

What is your kingdom called?

12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Floor needs a companion. I'd hug her myself because I'm sort of a hug-addict, but that obviously doesn't work.

13. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

On second thought an entire, yet named, kingdom like this might be a bit too much responsibility for this single Floor. You need someone to hug once in a while. Wait no, you meant.. uh, to take blame for bad infrastructure. Or any kind of structure. Sand IS a delicate art form.

[​IMG]

But who can you trust not to follow mutiny? Be your right hand for evermore? What is their name?

Bone, stick, pebble, leaf.

14. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Stick! Stick is like Floran and can also be sssstabby.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  15. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

Rise! Stick! You will guard these lands with your life, and ssstab all that is unruly.

16. Firepaw Da Cat

Can bone also be Floor's friend?

Charlatan, Sir Wilfrey and Coshiuz like this.
  17. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

But what is this? Bone comes crawling into your lands, the peasant asks humbly to partake in the awe that is unnamed kingdom.

Floor will allow this.

18. Firepaw Da Cat

Floor should leave stick here to guard the kingdom, and go to check out the strange smoking machine with bone

Sir Wilfrey and Lodish like this.
  19. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

Something foul haunts the sky of unnamed kingdom! You are certainly not a fan of this pollution problem.

[​IMG]

Bone and Floor will investigate while Stick guards home.

Oh, it's this stupid thing?

[​IMG]

You circle the machine trying to make sense out of it. I'm sure it makes less sense the more you think about it. You ask if Bone knows anything about it. Bone doesn't know.

There's not much to say about it. It stinks, antennae stuck on the side, got some fancy but honestly unnecessary lights, some tube running into the ground, YOUR ground on top of that. There's the part that does the fart. And a totally not conspicuous panel.

20. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

What would happen if someone threw some sand in the vent? If all else fails, maybe poking the antenna would stop the smoking...

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.