RELEASED More Music Mod

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by Drogean, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

what exactly are the chances of making this work with SMAPI? xD

• Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

SMAPI isn't required to get this mod working. You just drop it in the XACT folder and it should be good to go.

Side note: if anyone is having errors where the music doesn't loop or it cuts off during events, like the Flower Dance or Emily's 6th heart event, I've concluded that this mod isn't the issue. I was still getting that error on a freshly installed and unmodded game. I also went over the compiling process and everything seemed to be in order.

• Noroxus

Noroxus Void-Bound Voyager

I finally got to use your XAP file and tried compiling the music files to a new WaveBank.
        However, the only thing I got while starting SV is an error. No idea why the heck this keeps happening...

Heres a screenshot of it:
        http://prntscr.com/crtlv4

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

• aaronlo

aaronlo Void-Bound Voyager

Dear Rhapsodes
          i want to donwload this patch but i have a problems in mediafire.
          This download is currently unavailable

We apologize, but this download is currently unavailable. Please be patient, we will retry your download again in 30 seconds.

Restarting download in: 26 seconds

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Would it be possible to make a version of the 1.1 update that is compatible with the Running Water Changing Rooms file from the Bath House Hot Spring Mod?

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

@Minakie Uh, did you check under the Optional Files? There's already a compatible version there.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
              • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I have so many mods at this point that I no longer knew if I had downloaded it before or after the update, but Mini just confirmed that her version is indeed 1.1 compatible already. :)

• farpencio

farpencio Void-Bound Voyager

Hey man, did you discovery how to solve this issue?

• zidanreign

zidanreign Void-Bound Voyager

Unless he's providing a new link, Drogean's More Music Mod is currently hidden at the nexus, possibly due to permissions for the tracks he used.

Please use the 1.1 updated version in thread for a download link instead of the OP post's link.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

But all the other music mods use copyrighted songs too. I've seen tracks from Zelda, LISA, etc. :/

• zidanreign

It's a big site, moderation can't look at everything. (Though Jokerine is getting through them I suppose, she's a user of this site too if you want to inform her.)

I got permission for LISA, considering Austin is very open to his assets being used for mods and fangames.

Rehosting isn't really a problem considering SDV Forums allows for mods such as those to be hosted here.

Jokerine likes this.
                        • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Those mods are currently being looked at, and will be hidden soon if the authors don't respond ;)

• Sikkasill

Sikkasill Orbital Explorer

My girlfriend and I love this music mod, but for some reason when we go into the Secret Woods the music gets all wonky and either plays a song and cuts off randomly and restarts, plays cuts off restarts etc. and never actually plays the music thats in the Woods itself? What could be the problem here =/

• Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thanks ya friggen nazi Nexus mods

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

That is not a accurate - if a request is made to have it removed by the original owner we will remove it without a moments hesitation. We simply cannot verify if every user has permission to modify and distribute.

Or in another words - the user does it at their own risk.

As for you - being unaware of those rules is your own fault. Simply blaming others for your own mistake and lack of understanding of policies you agreed to when signing up for that service is nothing shy of ignorance of that fact.

I need you to remove any reference of Nexus moderators as Nazis.

• zidanreign

It's like skirting around Fair Use, I understand that.

• The | Suit

No - when you sign up to these forums and essentially any site that deals with communication and distribution.
                                    You agree in the ToS - that what ever you upload you have the rights to do so.

• The | Suit

I gave you sufficient time to reply, as you have not.
                                      I am locking thread.

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.