RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. HelloI'mLily

HelloI'mLily Space Hobo

Like this?
    Not gonna lie, I'm horrible at this xD
    upload_2017-1-15_21-39-39.png

• HelloI'mLily

HelloI'mLily Space Hobo

I did something wrong, I deleted the wrong file because I didn't see your newest comment.. Should I just delete it and start over?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• HelloI'mLily

HelloI'mLily Space Hobo

I've messaged you. Thank you so much for helping me.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Eeeeeh, maybe I skipped SMAPI 1.5 and was using versions that worked with 1.4 but not 1.6
          I'll go check it tomorrow.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@TenkoKuugen yep, you have older versions. The latest versions of CJB Cheats Menu and CJB Item Spawner should work fine. :)

• kirstielol

kirstielol Space Hobo

This is probably an annoying question and I'm sorry lol but is there an ETA on the next update? I'd love to have fast casks working.

Thanks so much for all your hard work though, I love this mod :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• ziltoidian

ziltoidian Space Hobo

Hello, I was trying to instal SMAPI and the CJB mod, and I'm having some difficulties. 1,SMAPI couldn't find my game folder so it asked me to enter the pathway, and not knowing a whole lot about the correct way to do that I put in computer/Local Disc (C: )/GOG Games/Stardew Valley and the installer still couldn't find it. So then I followed the steps to manually installing it. Seemed fine. Then I installed the mod using the directions on the page. I'm not sure if it has to do with me having to run swift shader with the game and that's why or if I messed up somewhere but maybe someone can help me.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@ziltoidian It sounds like you installed SMAPI correctly. What problem are you having? Do you see an error, or does nothing happen when you press P in-game? Can you try again, then attach your latest error log?

• ziltoidian

ziltoidian Space Hobo

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@ziltoidian It looks like you accidentally installed the Linux/Mac version of SMAPI. Make sure you copy the files from the Windows folder, not the Mono folder.

• ziltoidian

ziltoidian Space Hobo

Oh okay, sweet thanks. I'm glad that it's just something simple :) Thanks again for the help

• RedStainedRabbit

RedStainedRabbit Orbital Explorer

This is my first time trying something like this, and I think that despite watching the video instruction several times and doing what I thought was following along, I still haven't quite done something correctly.
                        I don't know what all information I need... But I downloaded what, according to the thread links, were the most updated version of each item and then installed them. My game will open, but hitting the "P" command does nothing.
                        This is what I've got: SMAPI 1.6, and version 1.13 of the mod.
                        I added pictures of the folder I have it put in, and what the SMAPI says is loading when it starts up (or at least I hope I've done this, since it's also my first time posting here)
                        Thank you for any help, and in advance please forgive me for being slow and potentially at first unable to understand simple direction! Mods Folder Pic1.jpg Mods Startup Lineup.JPG

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @RedStainedRabbit. Sorry for the confusion; the video instructions are outdated, but only @CJB can update the first post. See Adding mods for an explanation of where mods should go.

• RedStainedRabbit

RedStainedRabbit Orbital Explorer

Thank you! Works like a charm now! I was so confused thinking I'd missed an instruction somewhere!

• baottousai

baottousai Intergalactic Tourist

Using the latest version and I used the grow tree on some fruit trees in my greenhouse but they didn't produce fruits. I chopped them down to try to grow new ones without using the cheat, but after chopping them down, I couldn't put anything in the spot they were in. When I look up the tile (using Lookup Anything mod) it says there's a fruit tree there even though it looks empty.
                              upload_2017-1-20_19-13-36.png
                              after chopping it down, the tile looks like this

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
                              • trevorpp

trevorpp Void-Bound Voyager

Changelog:
                                v1.13 (01-Jan-2017)

- Updated to Stardew Valley 1.1+ and SMAPI 1.5.
                                - Added compatibility with Linux and Mac.
                                - Added support for casks and worm bins.
                                - Fixed instantly-grown fruit trees not producing fruit until their normal growth date.
                                - Fixed 'grow crops' key in settings menu not being saved.

The support for casks not work. Tested in lastest version of SMAPI 1.7

[​IMG]

• _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ Aquatic Astronaut

Just wondering can you update your smapi to 1.7 since it just came out 2 days ago :D