RELEASED Lolita Fashion Bachelorettes 3.0

Just Having Fun With Fashion

1. Royalyspooky

Royalyspooky Phantasmal Quasar

2. Chrysanthe

Chrysanthe Starship Captain

Those outfits are very cute! I especially love Emily's options. Great job~
    Might I suggest that you attach or post the mod images on your first post? :)

DreamerDrop and Royalyspooky like this.
    • Royalyspooky

pics added, glad you like it. :)

DreamerDrop likes this.
      • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

DreamerDrop and Royalyspooky like this.
      • Royalyspooky

I'm glad you and so many other people like this mod! RTGOATs Dynamic NPC Clothings looks interesting but they seem to be more into seasonal and weather clothing and I'm not sure it'll fit with that theme, maybe if I make seasonal clothes for them it would be more appropriate. still I'll contact RTGOAT and see if they are interested.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
          Alvadea likes this.
        • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Your right, first of all it's for seasonal clothings. But as Ailin did it for Jas here you can also offer fashion for special events and I think, your dresses would look really good there. For example the red-white V1 dress from Emily cold be a really fine dress for winterstar, while her V2-outfit looks a summer-outfit for me. Abigail could wear her black dress simply to every event, or at least the one she likes. :D

• Royalyspooky

I see what you mean, I did change Emily's skin tone and eye color though... But yeah I sent a link to him and all that so we'll see what happens. :)

• luciferousdeeds

luciferousdeeds Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way to apply it just to one npc?

• Royalyspooky

yes, the download has every one in separate folders so you can pick and choose which ones you want to apply to the game. So if you only want Emily v2 then you don't need to install any of the other ones.

• Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

These are very cute!

My only issue is how dark-skinned you made Maru's overworld sprite. I mean she's got mixed parentage and her skin tone in the base game doesn't really "match" in my opinion to begin with (I mean have you SEEN how pale her mother is lmfao?), so making her skin as dark as (if not darker) than her father's looks very "off" to me.

But then I just edited it myself, so it's not a big deal really. n.nU

[​IMG]

• Royalyspooky

To be fair It's unknown if Robin is her biological mother or if she does have mixed parentage from her father's previous marriage so I just gave her her fathers skin and hair color. regardless I'm glad you like the mod! :)

• Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

I mean I suppose that's true, but at the same time her vanilla portrait has much lighter skin than her father's, so it's at least a safe assumption that even if Robin is her stepmother that her biological mother had lighter skin than her father did. :]

But now I'm just nitpicking, and like I said I already set her skin tone to where I wanted it, so it's not important lol.

Again, love the sprites! ^^

• Miko411

Miko411 Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know how I can install this. Like what file do I replace and do I have to install the SMAPI tool for this or do i just replace a file?

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Download the main file, extract it to a folder. There's a readme inside that will tell you how to install it/what files to replace. You dont need SMAPI for this.

• Miko411

ok thank you, btw do you have a link to the main file by any chance cause I can't seem to find it.

• Voltaic123

Go to the first page and click the big "Download Now" button at the top of the page.

• Miko411

I did that but I only get a "rar" file and idk what to replace this file with.

• Voltaic123

Here

Ardalis, Miko411 and Xuomi like this.
                                  • Royalyspooky

you extract the rar file the folder will contain all the outfits. just pick the ones you would like to use, there is a readme file in there for further installing instructions

Miko411 likes this.
                                    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Great reply. :rofl: