RELEASED Minakie's Mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Minakie, Nov 5, 2016.

?

Which running up/down animation do you prefer? (pick 1 up and 1 down pls)

1. Running down - vanilla shadow

42.5%
  2. Running down - expanding shadow

22.5%
  3. Running up - vanilla shadow

32.5%
  4. Running up - expanding shadow

10.0%
  5. Running up - vanilla shadow + shadow matching the running down

30.0%
  6. Running up - expanding shadow + shadow matching the running down

17.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mio36

mio36 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I see doesn't seem too hard o 3 o. I just wanted to edit the bed to a different color, but maybe poke around with the standard SDV furniture since is so...basic xD most furniture I find is...pink...I want spoopy D<

But sankyu > 3 < when I can figure it out I'll definitely give credit.

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

I love, love, love the quilt on the bed! It going to be incredibly difficult to choose between the different kitchen remodels, unless I want to combine them (and my to-do list is already so long!).

For the life of me I can't figure out the Easter egg. You say it's not obvious, so that must mean it's not the new bedroom (awesome!) or the addition of the microwave, coffee maker, and washing machine (also awesome). Give us a hint, please?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Haha, the problem is the hint itself. I couldn't think before of any hints that wouldn't just give the location away, but I'll try.

Hint #1 - If you found something that was documented under the mod's description, then you didn't really find it, therefore, it's not the Easter Egg.
        Hint #2 - I'm not taking this hunt too serious 'cause I know that only a few people would be able to find it, so I can't really blame the ones that didn't.
        Hint #3 - The Easter Egg was a tease of my furniture mod and, not only I didn't start it, but (after checking a few of the new mods and their possibilities) I don't know anymore where that Easter Egg is gonna appear. It may be the Furniture, the Craftables, a pet... That's a new hint right there. The Easter Egg is a pet. Or animal. Or whatever. And, before anyone asks, no it's not the horse or the dinosaur, those are baby plushies, not Easter Eggs. :p

And I'm glad you like the kitchen, feel free to merge it with other mods to suit your needs (I know I'm still merging my haircuts/clothes/furnitures from other people 'till this day xD).

• buddy4life

buddy4life Void-Bound Voyager

This might be a dumb question, but why doesn't the bookcase wall show up in my nursery? In your screenshot it looks like it leads into another room, how did you get another room there? or am I imagining things?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I have mods in my game, so the nursery wall showed up between the nursery and the bathroom in an old mod I was using and now on my new mod it shows on the basement.
            I'm guessing that it will also show up before the spouse room once I'm married, but I still didn't test that.

buddy4life likes this.
            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Married life column confirmed.
              [​IMG]
              The other mod I was using before was this one, that adds a bathroom next to the nursery (and a basement).​

buddy4life likes this.
              • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Update
                New mod - chickens

Hey guys! TehPers is working on a new mod and suggested on Discord that I’d make some farm animals to be used to test the new mod.
                [​IMG]
                This is not exactly the mod I planned to release - I still didn’t even start working on my furniture mod - but here it is. Additional chicken color may be on the horizon (maybe as blue chicken alternative). Enjoy!

• junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

I see you used a free base for the chickens, but my own textures for the chicks. They look lovely, Minakie, though it would have been nice if you'd have talked to or mentioned me. :/

<3

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Oh, sorry about that. I extracted a chick I had inside my Animals folder. I just assumed it was the vanilla chick so I used it as a base. I apologise for not giving you proper credit, I didn't realize the chick was yours. I will find the link to your chicks and fix that right away.

And, after that, I might just dig a hole and hide in it for a week.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
                    • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Update
                      New mod - Animals Quality of Life

Hey guys! I just released a new mod: Animals Quality of Life.

[​IMG]

> download at Nexus <​

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate to tell you, but the link for the dressers takes you to download the horses. I'd really like one of those dressers. :3

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

For those of you wondering: my hiatus is over and I'm back to SV.

All my mods are now updated to be compatible with the latest 1.4 patch and I have a couple new mods as well.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Furniture and Foods mod are both updated with new content.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

At least a couple more furniture pieces should be added this week though (cat milk and a cat painting).