RELEASED Extended Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

This is what I figured. I've wasted too many years modding regular Xboxs and 360s enough to learn that it's basically not worth the trouble and have no intentions on working with new gen consoles unless someone brings me a broken one to service. Even then though, XBL arcade game releases will most likely be impossible due to keys and file size checks/etc. unless you're working with a banned console which is a predicament in itself. Just my input on the situation.

• nomisupernova

nomisupernova Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't get this mod to work for the absolute life of me. I've been looking at nothing but help pages for like, two or so hours. Can someone help me out?

I deleted everything I installed with these mods so just give it to me fresh.

Mods I currently have are:

ChestsAnywhere
      CJBCheatsMenu
      CJBItemSpawner
      EntoaroxFramework
      HappyAnimals
      HarvestWithScytheSMAPI
      LovedLabels

and the TrainerMod that comes with SMAPI.

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I see no advanced location loader
        It cannot work without that.

Androxilogin likes this.
        • nomisupernova

I just added that and FurnitureAnywhere.

• Androxilogin

The 'ExtendedCellar' must be added to the 'locations' folder within the 'AdvancedLocationLoader' folder. This folder may not be present until first running the game or manually adding it.

• nomisupernova

Just did this. Did nothing. No changes in my game at all.

Could another mod be conflicting with it?

• Androxilogin

Did you try activating the mod by going to different barrels and paying a price?

• nomisupernova

I went up to the barrels and they didn't do or say anything. :/

• TenkoKuugen

Are you sure your mod is properly installed at all?
                    advancedlocationloader/locations/extendedcellar/<files of the actual extended cellar mod here>

• nomisupernova

From the API Console:

[12:24:23 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.6 with Stardew Valley 1.11 on Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
                      [12:24:23 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading SMAPI...
                      [12:24:23 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading game...
                      [12:24:23 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                      [12:24:23 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox, v1.2.2 | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
                      [12:24:23 WARN SMAPI] The Advanced Location Loader mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.
                      System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                      File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
                      at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.AdvancedLocationLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 544

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
                      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
                      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
                      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[12:24:23 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: ChestsAnywhere by Pathoschild, v1.7 | Access your chests from anywhere. [version 1.7 for Windows]
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok, v1.13 | Simple in-game cheats menu!
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok, v1.6 | Simple in-game Item Spawner!
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Entoarox Framework by Entoarox, v1.6.1 | A framework to make stardew modding easier!
                      [12:24:24 INFO Entoarox Framework] Framework has finished!
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Furniture Anywhere by Entoarox, v1.0.2 | Lets you place furniture anywhere you can place chests or machines!
                      [12:24:24.1994][FurnitureAnywhere/INFO] Version 1.0.2.0/xna by Entoarox, do not redistribute without permission
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Happy Animals by StarPeanut, v1.0.3-4 | Keeps animal happiness high to work around bugs.
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: HarvestWithScytheSMAPI by ThatNorthernMonkey, v0.0 |
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: LovedLabels by Advize & Jinxiewinxie, v2.0 | Gives pets customizeable tooltips so you can see who needs the love.
                      [12:24:24 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Trainer Mod by Zoryn, v1.0 | Registers several commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of cheating.
                      [12:24:24 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 10 mods.
                      [12:24:24 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                      [12:24:25 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
                      [12:24:25 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                      [12:24:32 INFO ChestsAnywhere] Chests Anywhere can be updated from 1.7 to 1.8.1.
                      [12:24:57 INFO Entoarox Framework] Checking for updates...
                      [12:24:58 ERROR Entoarox Framework] Could not check for updates to FurnitureAnywhere, if you are not connected to the internet you can ignore this error.
                      [12:24:58 INFO Entoarox Framework] Update checks have been completed.

• nomisupernova

Yeah, I have everything installed right. Looks like something isn't loading right for some reason though, according to the console.

See post above.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Update the framework.

• TenkoKuugen

It's an update issue?
                            His log basically indicates he removed the ! from the folder name, so it loaded way after ALL, with the E mods

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, I didnt even look that far down, I just saw the "framework missing" error and assumed he didnt update :p

• TenkoKuugen

I was originally gonna post this, then saw your post and thought I was mistaken.

@nomisupernova
                                You removed the ! from the !Entoroax Framework folder name, didn't you
                                No wonder it can't load properly
                                Framework has to load first, always, and the mod folder is loaded from first to last entry, alphabetically

It needs to be
                                !EntoaroxFramework
                                AdvancedLocationLoader
                                <other mods>

In that order

nomisupernova and Androxilogin like this.
                                • nomisupernova

I'm crying omg, thank you. My boyfriend deleted the "!" because he thought it didn't belong. In his words "I thought it looked stupid so I deleted it."

Anyway, perhaps there should be a note on the Framework mod that says "DO NOT DELETE THE "!""

• TenkoKuugen

The moral of this story is that you should never give unilateral access to your PC to other people.

xangria and Minakie like this.
                                    • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

For me, the moral of the story is "boyfriends just get in the way". x'D

xangria likes this.
                                      • xangria

xangria Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just started using your mods recently and I love the cellar, greenhouse and shed. Thanks for the hard work. The only issue I've noticed is that when trying to purchase upgrades using a controller, the dialogue just infinitely repeats until you choose an option with the keyboard/mouse. It's a minor thing, of course, but it'd be nice if it worked with my controller. For reference, I'm using an Xbox One controller that works for all other game aspects.

• Androxilogin

Try 'RB', or whatever it's called on the XBOne controller. It's a bit annoying but it works.