1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Traditional Tuliup Man's Art Thread and other things as well...

Discussion in 'Art' started by Tuliup Man, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Tuliup Man

Tuliup Man Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok, so before I even post any art I decided to make a thread to keep it all in one place.

Sadly I have never managed a thread properly so it might be a bit wonky.

I also have a question. Is it alright to post my cringy rough draft of my comic strip I created here... or would that go in the writing.

(It's more drawling based at the moment so I thought here as I didn't get much of the talking in yet.)

Also, critic and humor always encouraged and as for the comic I will post when I finish a page meaning whenever I don't feel to burnt out about it.

Now about the art, would you rather me just post some of my favorite finished artworks, or just pile up the rough unfinished but still there art I accumulated in my notebooks throughout school?

As I said I am really bad at managing threads cause I almost never create them so some tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, see you when I get some art up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok since I have some time I will upload some of my m.s. paint speed draws I guess

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These next ones are photo shopped, with or without ms paint over covers... Be aware I made most for laughs, some for actual things.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And here are the pictures I drew by hand

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

You can go ahead and post the comic here. Counts as art. Id like to see whatever you've made and especially that which you've finished and that you're proud of.

3. Tuliup Man

Aw sweet! Btw they are ROUGH versions
    that means that the art will have a very unfinished look and has 0 polish.

(Also my first comic that isn't stick figures)

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

GOod. That's what rough versions should look like.

5. Jareix Cryvix

How's the art going?

6. Tuliup Man

Thanks for asking, I am currently working on the last page of my rough copy of my comics first chapter, I decided to release it like that. Sadly finding the time is hard though and I don't want to get burnt out either.

I can upload a couple of photoshops, and or old art that I have in notebooks if wanted.

It is just currently I am working on a battle system on my game that I am working on so I am hype about that, and I have school and work. (as well as playing video games a bit) but don't worry. It is almost ready... also I have no scanner that I believe I can use so I may end up needing to use just pictures.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  7. Tuliup Man

How do I use the spoiler tabs?

8. Jareix Cryvix

Code:
    [spoiler=type something here]put crap in here.[/spoiler]
    Result:
    put crap in here.

9. Tuliup Man

Sweet thanks!
    Also added a few more...

Adding a few every now and then, I finished the comic's last page but now all I need to do is upload it at some point.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  10. Tuliup Man

Darn... totally forgot about this thread... guess I could always add a couple of photoshops...