1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

The Observer updated Extra Dungeons [For version 1.2.1] with a new update entry:

Brine Star.

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod looks really exciting to me and I want to play it, but I'm feeling scared if I can play it while I have frackin universe installed.

Can this mod be used while FU is installed?

3. The Observer

Compatible with FU. Says so in the description.

4. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you, that means I'm clear to download and install! :D

I wouldn't agree it says so in the description, its left a little bit open. Let me explain why.
    First it says:

"There should be no conflicts with most mods as almost all of the assets used are vanilla."

"with *most* mods"

That raised a flag of concern for me, since Frackin Universe adds dungeons too, potentially hinting at an idea to me that there may be an incompatibility. That was the line that kept me from getting this mod in the past. I'm just a player, so I have no indepth knowledge about the modding system and how it works, so the most logical conclusion from a player's perspective is that there might be trouble when I read that. That it would be a risk.

5. Aer-ink

Aer-ink Void-Bound Voyager

Are those kind of dungeons from this mod? I'm having issues with this one, when the guy with the sword notice my precense he starts attacking, the problem is that after some seconds I got beamed up to my ship, I'm guessing he is trying to use an special attack that fails or something

maybe is an uncompatibility with other mods the other mods that I have installed (besides your's that change AI in some way (afaik) are:
    -Crew Plus
    -Legacy pack
    -AnTimonsterpack

[​IMG]

6. dedal

dedal Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe I'am dumb, but I can't open the treasure Vault in Verdant Ruins, on the right site. I trying everything, but I can't open the door. I found control panel on the upper floor, but i can't go there becouse door are locked.

7. The Observer

Please to be posting starbound.log, no logs, no service.

8. Aer-ink

Aer-ink Void-Bound Voyager

there is the only log I could find in the starbound folder hopefully it will be whats needed if not could you tell in what dir to look for it? first time sending a bug report for this game

Attached Files:

9. The Observer

Important points from your log:

>Error generating microdungeon named 'swtjc_lp_floranundergroundencounter'

>No such object named 'floranceilingbones'

Your worldgen done screwed up, and to avoid the whole game going crazy, it stops and you're booted back to your ship. Not sure which mod that microdungeon is - I think it's legacy dungeons - but it's not one of mine.

10. The Observer

There's a very well-hidden switch somewhere.

It's not strictly necessary, as it's just a bit of loot.

Remember that some bookcases are actually switches.

You don't seem to have found Svetlana, either, but that's to be expected.

11. dedal

dedal Void-Bound Voyager

I found the way to that treasure chamber. And Switch to open that door in greenhouse. But I don't know what do the panel in the greenhouse.

ps. I know about that bookcase

12. The Observer

13. dedal

dedal Void-Bound Voyager

You could give some walktrought;]

14. darkslimus

darkslimus Intergalactic Tourist

hi there,

The dungeons looks nice and difficult, I start one but in early game it's to hard ... happy with that, but (because there is always a but ... ) the micro dungeons who give quest are too common ! 5 times the same on one planet, on another one 3 different quest ... too much for me ...

Is there a way to change the spawn rate for this ?

Regards

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  15. The Observer

Wait.

All microdungeons are being phased out.

16. darkslimus

darkslimus Intergalactic Tourist

is this yours ? new star, new planet and last version of your mod

[​IMG]

17. The Observer

18. a lil psycho

a lil psycho Big Damn Hero

I have a quick question about this mod and how the dungeons are spawned. Do the dungeons spawn on random planets? I think i might have found one as it's nothing like i have ever seen before. The blocks are protected giving away that it's a dungeon and it's non linear as are most of your other dungeons.

19. The Observer

Worldgen dungeons are being introduced, and the old biome microdungeons are being taken out.

20. The Observer