RP Danvers&Fernald's world of Entertainment

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He says nothing, as he stabs his beak through his eye and worms his proboscis to the brain, attempting to latch on...
    --------------------
    "Euphoric? How do you mean?"

Arra likes this.
  2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

An enemy that doesn't stop fighting no matter the injuries acquired.... I've fought one of those before... A flash of memory, a brightly glowing novakid, leaking plasma everywhere and missing a hand, pointing a gun at Kate's head..... I lost.... a bang, and everything goes dark.

Arra likes this.
  3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Xom narrows their eyes. "YOU'RE acting strangely nice. How do you even know that we are trustworthy?"

Kaiachi and Arra like this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hitting it with the handrail is about as effective as hitting a big block of Jell-O.... It jiggles as it grabs you, slamming its head into yours. Where the goo comes in contact with your flesh it burns like fire
    You don't manage to get anywhere near them...You're simply smacked to the side... .They run off and growl. Strange enough, Ringleader claps
    -----------

" First off, they were overwhelmed by intense pleasure, hallucinations of paradise...."

You feel a mental prod......Anger....hate.....power...
    Cull it.
    Let anger fuel you.
    Let it be your power.

You have an urge to remember more....and you do remember.....

She steps back, looking a little shocked
    " B-but I'm your friend! "

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Don't make this any more difficult than it needs to be... I can make this as painless as possible, but you'll have to work with me here...
    He gets up, using the creature's bones to fashion a new weapon. The shoulder blade for a buckler, the femur as a sword.
    He tries an attempt at sending a psychic signal to show his intentions.
    ----------
    "Wh... what? G-go on..."
    He's morbidly desperate to know what he's up against...

Arra likes this.
  6. Cyber-Toast

Cyber-Toast Big Damn Hero

Aton struggles to escape the Reaper and to run towards the door.

Arra likes this.
  7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Simple darkness... it was so peaceful, just floating away, but then... they woke me up, those, those hooded bastards, why did they wake me up?!?

Arra likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Xom raises an eyebrow skeptically. "We've only spent an hour or two together tops."

Arra likes this.