RELEASED Original Portraits ULTIMATE FIX

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Popori, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Popori

Popori Void-Bound Voyager

After seeing how some portraits either don't perfectly match the sprite or don't look (to me) as appealing as the sprite, I decided to recreate them.
    The new portraits were edited very lightly to keep the original feeling of the game.

[​IMG]

if you want to download the new (full) portraits, you can download them from the nexus page: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/801/

chaosye, ninsect and mugglessuck like this.
    • ChaoticReverie

ChaoticReverie Void-Bound Voyager

I like this but my only criticism is Abigail has some pretty rough shading on the side of her hair.

Cemo likes this.
      • mugglessuck

mugglessuck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I 100% downloaded Emily! I never understood why she was so freaking cute in her sprite but then her portrait didn't match.
        The one side hair flip is super adorable! Great job <3

• Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

I think OP forgot to credit the original author of the hairstyle : vigo1308
          Check this thread she made a while ago : Here

Cemo, eemie and mugglessuck like this.
          • Popori

I haven't noticed it while making it! Gonna go ahead and fix it now! ^^

• Popori

When I uploaded everything, I credited them where the website said to add credits.. for some reason no credits at all appear now. Gonna just put the credits in the desc.

• Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Same thing happened to me when I posted my first mod to the Nexus. The credits actually appear in the "PERMS" section. But not everyone reads it so you should indeed give credit in the description.
                You also have to give credits in your first message of this thread.

I think it'd be appropriate to also credit vigo1308, as she was the one who created this hairstyle in the first place. Crediting monteso without mentioning her seems kinda ... odd. Could you add her in the credits, please ? Thanks.

I'm done being annoying. Thanks for listening to me. :D

Cemo likes this.
                • Popori

credited them now! ^^