Clan Infinity: Spike's Bizzare Adventure

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Supernova

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

3. Spike

Spike Supernova

To be honest, they're -SPOILERY TO THE POINT OF NO END- but you know, it's there, feel free to look if you want.
    Jojo Wham Stop Bullshitting Me.png

4. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Now it's Reyn's Time.
    I got Xenoblade. I'm in love. Lovely art direction, lovely world, it's an intuitive control scheme, it's awesome in every way possible. Except for one thing in combat. No one stops talking. It's ALWAYS ALWAYS Reyn's time!

Anyway, Nirning clan. :zzz:

5. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

Now it's Reyn time!

Pancakes, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I changed my mind, headphones are fucking awesome. Only negative things are that I can't wear them outside ( especially this time of the year when it's constantly raining or snowing ) and I absolutely can't hear my surroundings

Saal, Pancakes, donleong94 and 3 others like this.
  7. Spike

Spike Supernova

To be honest, I think not being able to hear your surroundings is a plus; just make sure to put only one earphone in if you're expecting someone to call you.

Also part 8 is Bizarre. It's almost like the gang is on an utterly bizarre adventure.

Jojo Kill Da Ho Line.png

Pancakes, donleong94, Freddy and 3 others like this.
  8. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

But no, problem is i'm talking about headphones, otherwise I wear my earphones and hear everything just fine :D
    Also that scene was very good

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

I kept forgetting there's a diffference between headphones and earphones. Well, I personally don't like headphones, because they will hurt my ear with prolonged use.

Jojo Stroheim Death Scene.png

Pancakes, donleong94, Freddy and 2 others like this.
  10. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Isn't it the exact opposite though? :rofl: I heard that earphones transmit the sound directly to the ear so they are more harmful
    But I don't really care either way lel
    I wish there was much more Stroheim, he was such a key character

11. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

@Spike After you finish JoJo I recommend you to read the manga of Fist of the North Star, I can give a link if you wanna it's pretty good

12. Spike

Spike Supernova

Oh, I meant having headphones pressing against your ear hurts after a while; it squezzes your ears and prevents circulation, and it'll hurt when you take your headphones off.

[​IMG]
    I watched 4-5 episodes of the anime. It looks too much like part 1 and 2 in terms of fighting (using Chi), and I lost interest.

Pancakes, donleong94, Freddy and 3 others like this.
  13. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

I had two pairs of headphones that squeezed my head. Luckily one of the pair became more tolerable after a while.

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

This is why I use headphones, although the downside is that they break very quickly. It's been 3 months and I already lost hearing in one of my headphone buds.

[​IMG]

15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

First 25 eps of anime of it is extremely boring ( You can ask @Saal too ) but after that it gets really good :DD
    Or you could read the manga too that'd be faster

I'm so gonna jinx it by saying it but, I have an earphone that I got 3 years ago for really cheap, like 2-3 dollars, and it's so, so durable. :rofl: It accidently fell into a glass of water, still works, I dropped it countless of times, still works, I twist/bend it while putting it into my pocket and it still works. I'm nearly certain that it's a production mistake that it's this good
    Before this one I had Apple earphones and they stopped working like 1-2 months after I got them

16. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

If this happens, then you've got a bad pair of headphones usually.
    Try something like Cloud HyperX. I have glasses, and normally I end up with soreness around my ears due to my glasses being pushed between my ear/scalp, but some headphones don't, and honestly Cloud HyperX's are the best headphones I've ever had.

17. Gredd18

404 Post Not Found

18. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

That headphones do look good, how is the microphone of it? Also can you hear your surroundings?
    Also unfortunately I can't make my headphones mic work for some reason, my pc sees the mic, but it doesn't transmit, not a bit at all

19. Gredd18

Microphone is good quality, and yeah you can hear your surroundings, but if you've got loud sound then maybe not.
    With the mic, have you tried Sound > Recording Devices, and checking it's selected/primary there?
    Also check in the program's settings that it's set there, too.

20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Error 404: Nirning not found. Only Reyn's time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.