1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Character Creation Extender 100 1.1

Character Creation Extender with 100 species slots.

1. Xordaii

Xordaii Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. K'Braid

K'Braid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i don't think there even are 100 race mods, not that that's an issue just felt like making a statement

3. foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Between here and the Nexus, there are at least a hundred (well over that if you dig through the 'Outdated' section and do some tinkering :) ).

Xordaii likes this.
  4. Xordaii

I used to play with one that only had ten slots. As beta went on, more would appear and/or become outdated. I am not the only one who cannot put down an old good race. I have numerous ones I update privately for my family and myself to use.

As time went on, I had to use 20, then 30, then got to 48. Eventually, I just got tired of trying to find another CC extender. I like reskinning things. This was mostly a challenge to see if I could do it and because I figured more races will KEEP getting made. If I only made enough for what I have NOW, won't I have to remake it in 3 months when I find 3 more I want to play?

Someone on steam did find a bug. I cannot figure it out. If someone does figure it out, I will definitely post credit and name the contributor and appreciation. Might even send a Starbucks card LOL. After slot 10 the previews for the races don't show above the placeholder buttons for them. They are either A) invisible and not rendering at all or :cool: z-level needs adjusted and they are rendering under the buttons or C) I am stumped because there is another cause I am ignorant of and haven't thought of.

I will continue playing with it and trying to figure it out, but no promises on time frame since I just admitted I am stumped. This still works as intended and you can still choose the hidden race with the button. If anyone can point me in the right direction or figure it out, again, I will credit them, and I will fix it.

foghorn likes this.
  5. Xordaii

Xordaii updated Character Creation Extender 100 with a new update entry:

CCExt100 v1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Moonchim

Moonchim Big Damn Hero

I don't know if it's even fixed or not, but I'm still getting the same issue. Even If I downloaded the mod on the community or from the steam workshop, I'm still getting the same 2 or more boxes on the same place. You might be updating the mod with the same file. If necessary, you can download the file from the community or form the workshop and test it to see if it works for you.

Right now, I'm using the mod on the steam workshop, I'll try to attach the screenshot to this post.

Attached Files:

7. Xordaii

Thank you for the ss. Sigh lol. Reminds me of programming class in college: you fix one bug and it either eliminates or spawns 100 more. You pray for the first, and sometimes get the last.

Will be working on this today. I think what I need to do is make a bunch of "fake" numbered races to track this down with. That way I can test myself instead of waiting on feedback. I hadn't updated any of my favorite races to work yet because I wanted this to work first. Forgive the mess please! I will work hard on sorting this out. Thank you all for your patience.

8. Everglass

Everglass Void-Bound Voyager

Here's the screenshot you asked for. I hope I've been able to help a bit.

Attached Files:

9. Xordaii

Xordaii updated Character Creation Extender 100 with a new update entry:

Uploaded correct version take two

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. NulgathVampire

NulgathVampire Orbital Explorer

Why?
    upload_2017-1-30_23-16-7.png

Attached Files:

11. Xordaii

Nulgath, sorry I didn't reply. So I need to know more than just the screen shot. I do have a few ideas.
    1. Did you download it from here or Steam Workshop? Only use one or the other.
    2. Do you now or did you ever before subscribe to another mod that changes the character creation menu? Because that looks NOTHING like the layout I set up. It actually looks like THIS MOD.
    3. If you have now or in the past used Kawa's mod, you will have to either cleanly remove mine or hers. You may have to check your steam workshop folder for remnants if you already unsubscribed to one or the other.

First, make sure you are unsubscribed to the mods you want to remove.
    Look in your SteamLibrary/SteamApps/workshop folder. Starbound is the folder "211820".
    My mod is number 823008631 if you want to remove mine. To find another mods number, just go to their steam page, it is in the url. For example, look at the link on my description on the main page. The number in the url is the same. Just remove that folder to remove a mod cleanly.

Also, look in SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Starbound/mods

You can only use one mod that modifies the character creation GUI at a time. And you can only use one version of that mod at a time, either the steam version or the one you get here. Make sure you don't have steam workshop remnants or another mod, and if you are still having trouble, let me know.

EDIT: Also, the overlap from Frackin' Universe is in the interface/title folder in his mod. Remove FirstLogo.png if it bothers you. Or let the FU author know it interferes with mods.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  12. Yumi0823

Yumi0823 Void-Bound Voyager

Works Like A Charm... Thanks Buddy

13. Limbom

Limbom Big Damn Hero

Right (top) slots 51-55 do not work.

14. mohammed030

mohammed030 Intergalactic Tourist

is that a pet robot on your profile how did you get that mod