1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The XCOM Mod 3.5.1

Now With 1.0 Support!

1. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm going to fix up the mec's as soon as I finish the update for the Half-Life Mod.

2. Klarner

Klarner Space Hobo

Hey

Do you have an Ids of all the items or where do i find them?

3. Atromixx

You must first craft the black market from your inventory and then hire Dr, vahlen and purchase a foundry, You can then Buy materials to research tech at Dr Vahlen and then produce them at the foundry. You can also purchase the Advent vending machine at the black market and it will just sell Things Like advent cola, advent burgers and advent furniture. After researching quite a bit of tech you can purchase an advent security pass at the black market to unlock advent armor and weapons at the vending machine.

4. KaleShibata12

KaleShibata12 Phantasmal Quasar

[15:52:21.584] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/psibolt/psibolt.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [15:52:22.469] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/green/green.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [15:52:22.632] [Error] Object adventcone defined twice, second time from /objects/furniture/adventlamp/adventlamp.object
    [15:52:22.638] [Info] Root: Loaded ObjectDatabase in 3.01018 seconds
    [15:52:22.846] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/energy/grun/rocket.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")

the game will run, but I figured I'd mention I get this in the log so you'd know.

5. Atromixx

So are these causing the game to crash? Or is it just in the log?

6. KaleShibata12

Just in the log. I need time to test if these cause crashes, but knowing where these files are related would speed me along to finding them. it happened in the Avali Triage mod at one poin...normally whatever errors like that will be invisible rather than crashing the game, but it DOES spam the log when you finally find it. I'll let you know soon.

7. Atromixx

Ok so I checked them out and It seems that most of the errors are related to some old unused assets which will be removed In the next update and I think I fixed the adventlamp but I can't seem to find out what's with the rocket at the moment, so I think I'll just leave that alone at the moment if It's not the cause of any crashing.

8. KaleShibata12

Update: MEC Mk3 is likely missing. there's 2 Mk2 mechs that give you the exact same mech. Crafting it gave me exactly what was listed: another Mk2.

is it likely this was a slight error in naming them perhaps?

9. Atromixx

Yes, the MEC's have quite a lot of problems at the moment, I'm working on and Update and It should be out before Christmas.

KaleShibata12 likes this.
  10. Atromixx

Atromixx updated The XCOM Mod with a new update entry:

welp

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the Steam update coming up soon, or shall I switch over to this version?

12. Coolbird000

Coolbird000 Void-Bound Voyager

is that big-ass airship drivable?
    grat mod btw :D

13. AlfTheStalker

AlfTheStalker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you please add the "normal" Gene Mod Armor? :3

Despite the hate that most people have for EW's Gene Armors design in general, I really like them. Maybe some lab assets related to Gene mods too?

14. Atromixx

15. Hitman_adi

Hitman_adi Orbital Explorer

Where do I find the Hologlobe? Only Xcom thing I can create are the banner and the council monitor, rest of the stuff like Vahlen, her blueprints, foundry and all of the ADVENT stuff is working normally. But not the Hologlobe

16. AlfTheStalker

AlfTheStalker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey there, thanks for this masterpiece, but...
    The mod doesn't seem to work for multiplayer. I tried to host a server, following error came up: "Fatal Exception Caught: (ObjectException) Error loading object/objects/furniture/adventlamp/adventlamp.object:(AssetException) Error loading asset

Could you please fix that? I want to bring some ADVENT glory with me, when I play with a friend. Also something new in the pipes regarding updates?

17. Omega_Flowely

Omega_Flowely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's interesting to ask autor about some idea:
    1) is it planned for this mod add more some alien armor (like Andromedon suit or viper) in addition to ADVENT captain/Shieldbearer and avatars armor?
    Also would be cool if you add other xcom armor
    2) Is it possible to add as mech/Vehicles Sectopod in mod?
    3) Other plans?