1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ejett, Dec 15, 2016.

?

Does my character look good?

1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Okay

12.5%
  1. Ejett

Ejett Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys, I'm wondering what all cosmetics you where.
    It's just a sort of chat to get to know people in the community and their taste ;)
    I have a picture of my Unstable character:
    profile.PNG
    Leave pictures of your character and your opinions :DD

Charlatan likes this.
  2. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

Shouldn't you try putting it under the Starbound category?

3. Ejett

Sorry, I guess I'll move it. This just seemed like a discussion but whatever

I'm also pretty new to the forums so I didn't know there was a Starbound related discussion

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  4. Ludux

Ludux Void-Bound Voyager

Cute! This is mine:
    [​IMG]
    Strawberry-bird-bee! With my color-matching pet that vomits death rainbows onto my foes.

Ejett and Charlatan like this.
  5. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Doot.

Ejett and Charlatan like this.
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Not the girl (she's my mod-testing character) but the crossed-arms guy leaning against the hoverbike to the right. Who is my main character in Starbound.
    Edited the hair, eyes, coat and hat a lot to fit my avatar, the same character :p

[​IMG]

Ejett likes this.
  7. Ejett

I like it, it looks cute!

8. Ejett

Nice, I like the hat. Even though the other character isn't your main one I like it too!

Charlatan likes this.
  9. Ejett

Cool! I know this isn't the main part of the thread I like the matching couch.

Charlatan likes this.
  10. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

That hat is my fabled treasure!

Gotta add she (Neske) uses something that is not my work though. She, her hair and eyes are from the "Ningen" race mod by Odabutsu.
    But all on my main char is vanilla human + my own work. The eyes only look the same as Odabutsu's work by pure coincidence.

Don't like her too early, the sudden tsundere-esque antics are sometimes a bit difficult to deal with :nurutease: http://www.charlatan.at/NG/NG_AdvertGardeningToolsLite.jpg