RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Ooooh yes !!! Alex's precious helmet is no longer laying on the floor !
    And the house is so cozy and immersive now !
    Thank you so much !! This mod is a must have ! :nuruhype:

Edit : Also, I really appreciate the fact that you put a backup for each version !
    You're da best !

Edit 2 : OMG ! I just looked at everything in the house and you added in a picture of Clara !
    Thanks ! :love: And that picture of Alex and Haley together at the beach is also a very nice touch !

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
      Karmylla likes this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Harzelora I'm so glad you liked it!!! I did add Clara's picture thanks to you, you gave me the idea ;D
      Have you found all the other messages? I added more of them in the house, just to make the game more immersive :p
      It looks lovely! And I agree, you should switch to a wooden frame, the metal colour does not go with the picture :p

Harzelora likes this.
      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The Archaeology House AKA the Museum HAS BEEN UPDATED!
        I encountered a decapitated Sam during his shift and I got the heebie jeebies xD

eemie and Harzelora like this.
        • Harzelora

Oh boy ! :rofl:

Hey, I'm completely out of topic but there's this video you should check out !
          It's a Stardew Valley Soundtrack Highlights posted by ConcernedApe in 2012 and there are two songs that aren't in the game.
          "Bouncy" and "Plum". "Plum" is pretty good ! :DD

Karmylla likes this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

"Plum" is beautiful, thank you for sharing!!!!

Harzelora likes this.
            • Harzelora

You're welcome, buddy / friend / pal ! :nod:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
              • Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

@Karmylla, I love these! But I have started to move away from replacing my map files, it becomes a headache. Even with my own map edits, I tend to fix up a little manifest to use them through ALL. So when I downloaded your edits I did the same. Here's the files (your edits put into folders with a manifest file). Since your edits are simple, in terms of what they do, the manifests are really easy to make. So if you want to add them in for later edits you make, you can look at these manifests and see what would need to be done. (Hint: copy one of the manifests I made, change the 'title' to whatever you edited and the "name" and "file" in the overrides section to the name of the .xnb file). Hope I'm not overstepping here... :oops:

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Oh my goodness @nichili this is a great idea! I didn't even think of this, thank you so much!
                  But I might just do this once I've finished this mod, don't you think? Or else I'll just be updating this file constantly, and I am kind of lazy :lickitung:
                  This is a great idea, thank you so much for sharing!
                  And I'm glad you like my edits! Don't forget, I am open to requests if you have any :)

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, I have them in separate folders for each one, so I can so people can mix and match. Also, I will keep it in mind that you're open to requests :D

Karmylla likes this.
                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!
                      This time it was Leah's house that got a new makeover, tell me what you guys think!
                      I took into consideration her character and added new messages accordingly! Time to hunt them all!!! :V
                      And again, if you find any errors please tell me! And I am open to requests!

P.S. You guys, I'm so sorry, but I HAVE to update the Animal shop (Marnie, Shane and Jas's house). I just feel like I've not made it immersive enough like I have on the other maps. It's something that I will do maybe even today and it will be fairly simple honestly, just adding more messages and giving the map more life :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
                        Ardalis, Harzelora and Acerbicon like this.
                      • oldfarmer93

oldfarmer93 Void-Bound Voyager

It's the world globe still present in the edit of Archaeology house? It messes with the first cut-scene that happens between the player and Gunther.

Karmylla likes this.
                        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!
                          Like I've stated on my previous post, I have improved the Animal shop, this time with more messages and, hopefully, with a more immersive atmosphere!
                          And I have also changed some minor details, lalala~

I have also re-uploaded Leah's house. There was an issue with a layer being too big. Solved!

Harzelora likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes it is, but give me a moment and I will take care of it! Thank you for reporting the issue!!!!

oldfarmer93 likes this.
                            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!
                              Thanks to @oldfarmer93 who reported the issue, the globe in the Museum was relocated to another location so as not to disturb the cut scene between the farmer and Gunther.
                              Thank you so much oldfarmer93 for noticing the error!

Harzelora likes this.
                              • oldfarmer93

oldfarmer93 Void-Bound Voyager

No problem! I love your edits and it was a small thing that I could do to help you. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this!

Nunah, Karmylla and Harzelora like this.
                                • Harzelora

Uwooh ! I love it ! I couldn't even tell which messages you added since they blend so well with the game ! :poke:I think the plant is new ?
                                  I made my own little edit to fit my tastes (-and my weird stone fetish-). Do you like it ?

In-game.png

Karmylla likes this.
                                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that looks awesome, stone WOULD have been a great choice!!!
                                    But idk, she seems to be the type that likes to walk barefoot and stone tends to get pretty cold xD
                                    I'm so glad you liked the edit! If you have any request, you know you are more than welcome to them!!!

Edit: I just noticed that you added the plant closest to her bed!!! Be careful because now Leah won't be able to go there! But I mean, she HAS a lovely carpet, she can just sleep by the fireplace. *GOALS*

Harzelora likes this.
                                    • Harzelora

You do make a fair point ! Maybe I should had a rug or something... *starts thinking intensely*

Aww thanks. I just needed to take a break from working on Emily. Deciding on a design took so long ! I don't even know why !

Oh snap ! I forgot that beds were merely an illusion in this game ! :V
                                      Thanks for telling me !

Karmylla likes this.
                                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I don't think the vanilla game has any rugs for stone floor, but you can always edit it yourself :p

Hm, I understand, you've been working on the portrait edits for so long, it's normal if you reach a certain point where your creativity seems blocked :\ Myabe you should stop the mod for a bit, and renew your strengths?

Ahahah, I know right? I mean, we rarely see them in bed, at least I haven't seen Leah. Sam and Sebastian seem to be the only "late risers" xD
                                        I don't think it will harm the game, she will just pass through it and go to sleep. (Or she can go sleep in the carpet, MAN, I love that carpet!!!!)

By the way, I also just noticed that by editing some of the things I did, you deleted some of the messages xD
                                        That's ok either way - it's YOUR map! - and you kept my favourite message, the one I left on the broadleaf plantain :p (Yes, that was me, eheheh)

• Harzelora

I'm too lazy to do it so I gave her a hobo rug instead. I think she'll like it.
                                          The wood planks don't mash-up perfectly but this will do. I don't visit her that often anyway :p
                                          Hobo Rug ftw.png

Don't worry. It's not like I'm forcing myself either. And since my exams are over, I finally have the time to make some progress !

I love that carpet too ! :love:

I just noticed that. It's such a shame ! I don't want your work to go to waste ...
                                          Maybe I can add them back later when I figure out how to do it :DD

Is there anything else beside the plant that could get in the way of the characters ?

Attached Files:

Meevers and Karmylla like this.