Modding Discussion OLD--POST IN NEW THREAD--Mod List, Modding Guides, and General Modding Discussion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by cantorsdust, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThommyDude

ThommyDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I can assure you its not JUST your PC because I have the same problem, and I know for a fact that I am not using YOUR PC...
    Anyone know why this is happening yet? Or even a simple way to fix it? Because that would be swell! :3

• izzy82

izzy82 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is there a tutorial on how to edit the sprites and portraits in the game? I unpacked the files of the whole game and edited the files but I don't know how to repack them. I want to learn to do it myself so i don't have to bother people to make the changes for me.

• Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• EpicAdventure

EpicAdventure Zero Gravity Genie

Is there any other way of acessing the sound files of Stardew Valley, without that program?
        I have Windows 10 Pro here, and when I double-click the shortcut, it always crashes. I tried many compatibility options, and it still doesn't works.
        Help?

• BAk99

BAk99 Space Hobo

I have issues with my sounds constantly looping :/

• Juma2000

Juma2000 Aquatic Astronaut

Hello
            I really want to try and translate this game into arabic
            I may not be able to make a complete translation but still I may learn something from this

the thing is arabic letters come in 4 forms for most of the letters so to add th letters I need to add over 100 forms of letters

my quistion is :
            Do I have to edit all the fonts in font folder to translate the game?
            there are 6 fonts in there , so editing all of them is really something !

thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
            • CID001

CID001 Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks a lot man! I did exactly what I was looking for, perfect! I just changed the season's and town music for the ones of Harvest Moon BtN! Thanks again! (sry for any mistakes, I'm brazilian :rofl:)

• lightsourced

lightsourced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there some way to do this on Windows 10?

• joyous.ariella

joyous.ariella Space Penguin Leader

I have windows 10. I got it to work by changing the properties of dxsdk.exe to run in compatibility mode for windows 7, and checked "run as administrator." I still got an install error at the end but I was able to open and run the program. Haven't tried compression yet. Hope that helps.

lightsourced likes this.
                  • MisterToxicYT

MisterToxicYT Intergalactic Tourist

I'm opening the yaml files but inside the dialogue file have this text "Í... ¨ƃ§˴ÇÂ... ĉ¹ä˴Ƃ¹ÁÒ˗Ò Ʊã¤ÃºÒ§¤¹ ̂ÒÂàˢÒÁÒÍԒ 㹿ÒΓÁàʱÒæ ι¹#$e#á˅ġ¹ʴ͹ˢÒ§ ˉÒàƺ´Ò¨ƃ§æ¹Ð à¾ÃÒÐĉ¹ªÍº ч¨Ðä»àŴ¹à˕¹ˇÒÁ¡ÅÒ§ ӗ§Ë˭Òáæ¾Ç¡Թ¹ ÍԒµÅÍ´àÇÅÒ$9" can someone help me?

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.