SLCFR: Frankenstein Chicken

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by SLCFR Clan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Gentleraptor

Gentleraptor Pangalactic Porcupine

2. MAD COW DISEASE. BODY SLAM.

Auraknight, Axe Garian and Pandora like this.
  3. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

I still play on showdown, though usually on random battles :rofl: Quick, easy, great for a pick-up game

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Found an interesting Pokemon Sun & Moon Article here: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/08/10/pokemon-sun-and-moon-changes.aspx

Found an even more interesting Pokemon Sun & Moon Trailer here: http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/...emon&GroupKeys=games/pokemon_sun/&PageIndex=1

After ya read these, let me know what 'Alola Alternate Evolutions' ya think would be cool. For me... i'd say it'd be epic if GameFreak did an Alternate Evolution KS & I had already cooked up in Modding long ago... Steel Bug Paras & Parasect. :) (& don't forget to equip them with Metal Burst GameFreak!)

Sadly I dunno if I could really handle getting the game & trying to get it played through the way my RL is right now & for the forseeable future... hell I still haven't finished AS...

Edit: Mind Asplosion: What if there's new Megas for existing Pokemon with Megas, but these specific Megas are for a Alt Evolution Version of that Poke? :slowpoke:

5. Gentleraptor

I'd much rather they'd give mega evolutions to all those pokemon that are entirely useless and make them viable in SOME form.

Like, for example, Sunflora.

Axe Garian likes this.
  6. Pandora

Pandora Existential Complex

And now, for the new Nintendo system!

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I dunno... some Pokes could use some new Typings, Abilities, & tricks imho... imagine for example if a Alola Form Pikachu was a Steel/Fire Type with the Ability Heavy Metal & could learn the moves Heavy Slam & Heat Crash while the Pikachu was seen wearing a Cosplay Heavy Metal getup & wielding a Heavy Metal Guitar? :p (Mwahahahaahahaah, KS is bound to take my side now! :mwahaha:)

Holy wow... the epicness... Skyrim has invaded even Nintendo Consoles!!?

Oh, umm... also, yeah, cute new gizmo they're cooking up too. Bet it'll be great for ya Neurotypicals that get to have your life actually get to belong to ya. I'll stick with my 3DS XL.

Oh, speaking of 3DS XL, for anyone who hasn't caught wind yet, the Nintendo eShop has a free Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo out now. I got it DLed but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Empyrion recently released a new big Update & i've been playing with its new stuff.

8. Just changing types doesn't solve the underlying issue some Pokemon have. Even if you change Sunflora to a Fire-type, it still has mediocre stats. It can help to an extent depending on what is changed, but its stats will still hinder it unless also readjusted. Evolving these mediocre Pokemon and/or giving them a Mega can do wonders for them, which is a shame since Sun and Moon don't seem to be releasing any new Megas.

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Fair point indeed. a Mega Evolution did wonders for Beedril, though Butterfree not also getting one made them cry... :p

I've begun S&M Demo Play during going with Mom to a Doctor Appointment & got it part played through & met 2 Team Skull Grunts. Initial Impression of them: They look & act like Street Gang Druggies without 2 Brain Cells to rub together. Also their dancing is Facepalming to behold... :facepalm:

Also, I strongly suspect the possibility that the game is gonna be as easy to play through & beat as it always will... :giggle: ... except for that Memory Based Trial Challenge, which chills my blood with fear at how hard it's gonna be for me & if i'll possibly literally never be able to beat that Challenge at all, as crappy as my Memory is, both short & long term... D:

Edit: I've also now learned that there will be some Pokes that Evolve differently depending on which Version ya get... this'll make it harder to choose which Version to get...

Edit 2: All 3 Forms of the Starter Pokes have now been revealed. I think there's now a clear winner in which Starter Poke Final Form is the best of the 3...

Litten, I choose you! :slowpoke:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  10. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

My apologies for this Double Post, but thought ya'all might like a laugh... apparently there was danger of there being a Gamebreaking Bug in Pokemon Sun & Moon, but turns out it's now looking very likely to only affect evil Hacker scum & inflict Karmic Punishment upon them. Justice! :rofl:

Also, I now have my copy of Pokemon Moon & have begun my journey! I've decided that my next Pokemon not-an-Avatar-Representative is named Luna & I chose the Grey Eyed Model. (Figured Grey Eyes would be the closest I could get to 'Moon-looking Eyes'.) Also got my first Gen 7 OU Pokebank Team made on Showdown to be promptly likely not great since i'm still damn rusty at Pokebattle & will need to get used to both the new pokes & changes to the existing Pokes. (Including trying to get the changes actually memorized if I even can.)

Also, my fav Aunt & Uncle are visiting today till who knows when for Thanksgiving so dunno how long it'll be till I can actually DO Showdown Battle & unknown how much or little Moon play i'll manage since Thanksgiving also means Dad getting to be home for who knows how many days.

11. Gentleraptor

So I've returned from the void to tell you...

THAT THE TRADING SYSTEM IN THIS GENERATION IS FUCKING DUMB.

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Aww... I haven't encountered it yet. Did it De-Evolve? :/

13. Pandora

Do you mean for trading globally, or just trading between friends? Because I've had no issues with the latter.

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I have now defeated the first Kahuna. Before I leave the Island i'm doing my best to be thorough in finishing what business I have left on the first Island, including but not limited to I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT A FEMALE ROCKRUFF IN TOW! :p

Also I stumbled on a funny little something in-game: If ya spin your Analog Stick around in fast circles well & long enough ya can make your Character spin around a couple times them perform a Action Pose! :giggle: I stumbled upon this cause I was being lazy & spinning around in fast circles in Grass while doing my routine looking for new Pokes to catch.

Pandora likes this.
  15. Gentleraptor

The global trading system. But the fact that you have to go to this dumb festival thing and it attempts to game sync EVERY TIME (including when it's ALREADY DONE SO AND IS ON COOLDOWN) isn't great either.

Also, Pandora, I've gotten horribly hooked on PTU. Halp.

Axe Garian likes this.
  16. Pandora

I get what you're saying. I personally like the festival plaza for the missions and all the lotteries you can build in there, but it would have been nice if they had uncoupled it from basic functions like trading and battling.

Also, chances are high that I already have, since the most popular PTU character spreadsheet is the one that I've had a hand in keeping updated. If you don't actually know about it, here's a link to the latest version of it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...OqS8Jo0tJBf7yceLFIQXKRe2-I/edit?usp=drive_web

Axe Garian and Gravik like this.
  17. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

There is also a version of the sheet with an import feature for Roll20
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16wqqNUMz1zQTWTYafDk6Ci_5ID-QVkS-m5yKGjUwVK0/edit#gid=0
    (not sure how up to date it is though)

Seriously though, thanks a ton for the sheet

Axe Garian likes this.
  18. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Female Rockruff obtained! :DD

Also got a Female Pichu & Raising it into a Pikachu before I exit Island 1 & searching every nook & cranny for any remaining catchable Pokes. Only one left accessible to me that I can find thus far: Vullaby, which I almost got ready to be caught then oopsed & miscalculated on & accidentally Fainted. :facepalm: I definitely can't leave without a Female Vullaby, its Evolved Form is a High Tier Wall Poke! :slowpoke:

Also, why in the Halibut is the Female Character in the game completely devoid of Bikini Options in freaking HAWAII!!? :wtf:

19. Pandora

I've been trying to catch every single possible pokemon on each of the islands before moving onto the next one, and my boxes are getting crowded! :rofl: Still trying to find a Tauros on the second island, because I missed it my first time and didn't catch the mistake until getting to the third island.

And Nintendo probably didn't want to deal with the conservative backlash of kids having their avatars wearing revealing clothing like that.

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

So instead our Characters are forced to be Prudes... lovely. :(

Anyway, i'm now on the Second Island working my way through it. I'd swear I had Pichu's Happiness at Max for ages, yet it still took I swear, over 5 Level Ups after that before she FINALLY freaking Evolved! She ended up missing out on Electro Ball because of it! Pichu, What the Hell Hero!!? :wtf: Lucky for me i'm already intending to Breed this Pikachu to get Egg Moves + Desired Nature onto a Baby i'll want to create my actual Final Alolan Raichu someday... then she can Battle & get killed by everything she'll ever face on In-Game Online Battle cause everyone else'll probably be fielding Full Teams of Legendary Pokes. :p (If I ever even make it onto that Scene...)