RP Beyond the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by RowanEx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

The swift movement causes Aiden to jump back a step, and it takes him a moment to let the sudden surge of adrenaline wash away. Once composed, he looks over to the robed Avali. "So you're awake, then. I'll get right to the point: where does that Gateway lead?"

2. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

"It... leads to... fourteen places." He stood up, crouched, then bounced towards the Gateway with a flap and an aileron roll. "Of course, thirteen of them isn't here."

"Okay, sure. I'll give you an accommodation here then we're going to fix whatever in your ship, along with any upgrades you want." He smiled again. "Aren't you hungry, tho?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"I am kinda hungry, I ran out of food a little while back"

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  4. DustyScabbard

"Fourteen?" With that many possibilities, how was he supposed to know which way to go? Aiden follows the Avali over towards the Gateway. "Wait, if this gateway can access other universes, why can it only reach fourteen of them? Wouldn't there be infinite possibility on where you could end up?"

5. RowanEx

He blinked, considering the question, before clicking a button on the console. It showed a navigational map, but there are like fifty points, and there are twelve lines from the center. The thirteenth. "Well, I meant twelve, considering this is the thirteenth universe this Gateway can only cover..." He muttered.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. DustyScabbard

Aiden takes time to consider the map, then turns back to the Avali. "So, each Gateway can only connect to certain universes? How many Gateways are there in this one, then?" That line of thought pestered Aiden. If these Gateways were open to other universes, does that mean others have already come through? How long have these existed without anyone knowing?

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"So... what does this mean? We haven't had different universes connected in forever... or I don't know about the other time. Or times."

8. RowanEx

He flinches. "Um... hold on for a moment.—

"— Right! Of course." He looked at the others. "Hold on, I need to remember what my dad said back home from my universe..."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. themushroomlord

*Sarrti coughs*

10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She takes the rifle, gazing at it and admiring the detail.

11. RowanEx

"Oh, sorry. Something just popped in my head. Follow me."

On first glance, it looks like a regular rifle, but closer inspections about the detail looks like it was a custom-built custom-painted rifle with an advanced scoping and a flashlight.

12. themushroomlord

Sarrti follows El'Fires.

13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Wait... you're NOT from this universe?"

14. RowanEx

The two Leraans end up in a hotel.

"No, I'm not. I mean, I'm the Gate Master of the Avali." He frowns. "The Gate Master of the Prime is in the second planet. So, yes, I am from another universe, and I was about to leave until the tall Avali crashed..."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

She carefully set it on the ground before going and inspecting each of the melee weapons.

16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Heh... sorry 'bout that. And who's this other gatemaster?"

17. RowanEx

"Him? Oh, please, that guy keeps retiring!" The Avali throws out a holographic projector that shows the robed man that has helped Aiden. "Here's how he looks like, anyway. That smug little kid."

The melee weapons, ranging from iron batons to even the smallest kunais, were rather covered with dust. A few were rusting.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. themushroomlord

"So, what is this place?

19. Jareix Cryvix

She looks for some functional blades that have not rusted.

20. RowanEx

"A hotel, silly guy." He suddenly frowns from his lifht-hearted tone. "Though, I suppose we can just head to a food area then head off, eh?"