1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sword Art Online HUD (Discontinued) (See page for link to new mod page) Discontinued

This page is no longer being worked on and the work has been passed on to another Inf_Wolf14

1. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

After I release my current mod in the next couple days, I'll work on updating everything to function, and adding new overlays to many of the windows. :) (If you want of course.)

2. Arevela

Arevela Void-Bound Voyager

In case anyone doesn't have Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel), I also made the list on a .txt file. It's not as organized, but you can only make a text document so organized. :L
    If there are any assets that need to be added, let me know. And if you see assets that are irrelevant, PLEASE TELL ME!! LESS WORK IS GOOD!!! :rofl: Love you all, have a good one!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  3. Arevela

Arevela updated Sword Art Online HUD v2.1 with a new update entry:

Don't download!! (yet)

Read the rest of this update entry...

lannihamm likes this.
  4. Inf_Wolf14

Hmm, sorry if anyone has been waiting for that update to happen. I got pretty swamped working with my own mod. (Still busy as it sits...)

I am going to try and finish my work on the UI and send them over to @Arevela soon. If I can't get a hold of them in the next few days, I am going to take the liberty to post a product in this discussion. (LET'S BREAK SOME RULES, WOO!)

Until the next.
    -Inf_Wolf14

Arevela and lannihamm like this.
  5. Arevela

Hey @Inf_Wolf14, thanks for still considering work on my mod, I'm pretty swamped with school work and haven't really been able to get stuff done over here either. If I'm able to, I'll try to give you permission to update the mod as you please because at this point, you're doing a whole ton more work than I am, I'm barely even a modder lol. Thanks again so much for keeping this mod breathing and hope to hear from you soon.

Edit: @Inf_Wolf14, yeah, I can't figure it out lol, but I'd be more than happy to give you permission to make a new mod page and I'll link it in this page and tell everyone that THIS PAGE IS DEAD (lol). I know that I'm not going to be able to be as effective with this mod as you are, because I'm not really a modder lol, so I have a stronger feeling that the mod is better in your hands than mine.
    Good luck with your mod, though, and thanks for working on this mod with me!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  6. Inf_Wolf14

Lol, I actually forgot about this mod too. :rofl:
    I've been jumping between several mods and other things that I forgot I posted that.

Well, thanks. I'll see if I can get around to finding the files on my computer again. (I think I saw them yesterday...)

7. Inf_Wolf14

I've gotten around to finishing my changes and fixes to the mod. I've released it as another mod found here.

When you have a chance @Arevela, I'd like you to take a look and tell me what you think of it. ^_^