RP Beyond the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by RowanEx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Hey. I'm Kevin, and this guy probably knows a lot more about that thing than me."
    Kevin tries to pull up the robed Avali.

2. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

Outside, they see Aiden, the Gateway, Kevin, and the Gate Master/robed Avali.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She checks for any weapons in the ship.
    "Keep 'n eye on 'em for me..."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

'Don't tell him!'
    'It can't be that bad, I think you can trust him.'
    'An ally would be nice, I agree that we should tell him.'
    'This is a bad idea.'
    Sarrti looks at the man and says,
    "My name's Sarrti."

5. RowanEx

"Knew it. Another Exile." He cleared his throat. "My name's El'Fires, owner of the planetary system, like my parents and my stepparents before me, to protect the Ancient Gateway, which is pretty far from here."

6. themushroomlord

'What's a Ancient Gateway?'
    'Yes, an interesting question, also what exactly does this El'Fires, mean by another exile, I've never here'd of such a creature.'
    "Well then, Mr El'Fires could you explain to me what you mean by another exile and also possibly tell me about what this Ancient Gateway is?"

7. RowanEx

He chuckles. "Exile, or as they are officially termed, Experimented Intelligent Living Entity, are those people that seem to have something different, and they mostly forget their past. I know you're one since most of ours species add 'El'' to the names. And also, to answer your other question, they're really old teleporters that looks like big... gateways." He smiles. "So, Sarrti, what brings you here?"

"Sure!" He begins to just... stare at them.

8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She continues looking for any weapons on the ship...

9. themushroomlord

"I... wel not me exactly, but one of the other me's smashed up my warp drive and activated it, which in term sent my ship here."

10. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Aiden nods in response to Kevin's answer, and helps him lift the Avali. Avali weren't exactly common in any part of the galaxy, and with the proximity of the strange gateway here, Aiden filled this information away as no coincidental. "Did you find this man here alone? What happened to him?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Yeah. He was here alone, and he said he got trapped here or something. And this 'Gateway' drained him of his energy. At least that's what I think you'd call it."

12. DustyScabbard

Together the two of them take the robed figure underneath the shade of a nearby tree. Aiden straightens up and attempts to wipe his brow, but then realizes the mask blocks him from doing so. He's not sweating either. Instead of investigating further, the red cloaked man turns to Kevin "If he's tired, we should get him food, water. Do you have any supplies? I have some in my ship if necessary."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Yeah... my ship kinda exploded a bit. I basically have what's on me right now."
    Kevin stands up.
    "Do you want to get the supplies and have me stay here and watch him!"

14. DustyScabbard

Aiden tries to convey as much disapproval as he can through the mask. "You don't need to shout, I'm right here." He glances to the gateway, then back to the collapsed figure. It would be better to have more knowledge about what he was going to face rather than run in head-on. "Yeah, I'll go grab some things. You stay here and watch him."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((Oops. Wrong button. Somehow.))
    He sits down.
    "Alright. Sorry about that."
    Kevin makes sure the robed Avali is still breathing and not injured. He also tries to figure out what was really going on.

16. DustyScabbard

Aiden walks quickly back to his ship, easily finding his store of packaged food bars, completely untouched. When looking for water, all Aiden was able to find was a filter bottle. "Where am I going to find a source of water?" He walks back out to Kevin's position, tossing him the food and the bottle. "I don't have any water on my ship, but this filter bottle will purify any unclean sources of water you can find. Is there a stream or something around here we can use to fill it?"

17. RowanEx

Looking at Kevin and Aiden fuzzing about him, he sat up and moved his robe to reveal twenty canisters. He took one and drank on it, then looks at the others.

He blinked, one of his ears flicking. "Split personality? Awesome!"

He finds a room full of melee weapons, and one... shiny... rifle...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. themushroomlord

"Not entirely sure what split personalities is but I'm going to mess that its a good thing. Anyway I'm a little lost for what to do here as I've never been on land before, should I stay here or should I try and fix my ship and leave, not that I have any idea whatsoever how to do that..."

19. RowanEx

He blinks. "Well, you're an Exile, you're pretty much clueless on everything except how to speak and... some stuff. Heh." He seemed to mumble something to himself. "So.... stay for a while, then. What's with your ship?" he asked.

20. themushroomlord

"I think that I... well... you know what I mean, I'm pretty sure that the ships warp drive got completely destroyed when I smashed it."