1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yeah that'll solve itself next reboot, just a mod desync. So much for a situation, huh?

2. baltosaa

baltosaa Pangalactic Porcupine

So the Sergal mod, Umbreon mod, and Rumi's RP stuff crashes my game when starting up.

Anyone else have issues with these mods?

Asking because this is most likely going to make it difficult to play on the server. (with people using these mods while playing and the whole "these mods crash my game watdo" thing.)

3. ArrancarX5

ArrancarX5 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nope. none here, but when can I expect to see the Nightar Mod added to the modpack, y'know, just so I can use my personal OC on the server for RP-purposes.

4. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

5. ArrancarX5

ArrancarX5 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Cool.

6. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

The MoTD says "Super special thanks to our Patreons!" but I'm pretty sure it should say "Super special thanks to our patrons!"

7. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

8. Eradem

Eradem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You should post your mod suggestions in the forum https://fb.ccdyn.com/
    As for the mod. You'll need to get it on the workshop before we'd be able to even consider adding it because the server uses workshop mods only.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  9. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

ermergerd! ferbernd! :p

10. Roskii Heiral

Request submitted =3

Looking forward to meeting you all!

11. Geodeek

Approximately 5 and a half hours after this is posted, all of FBR's services will be shut down and moved to a different server. Sadly, I am unable to give an ETA at completion.

While the forums are offline, please use this thread for updates and support. I will also be giving live updates on twitter for those interested.

12. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

Migration has begun-

13. Geodeek

The forums are back online but Google has yet to propagate the DNS changes. If you can access the forums now, congrats! If not, just hold tight.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  14. Geodeek

All services have been restored.

15. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

where can the mod pack be downloaded at, if you don't mind me asking? :/

16. Roskii Heiral

17. Geodeek

At 05:00 UTC (00:00 EST), on 16-11-13, all of FBR's services will be shut down and moved back to our production server. This may take up to 12 hours to complete. Once this is all over with, we should finally be done with our recent string of technical difficulties.

Please note: All worlds that have not been used in over 2 months will be pruned! If you have an old world that you want kept, give it a visit before we shut down for the migration.

While the forums are offline, please use this thread for updates and support. I will also be giving live updates on twitter for those interested.

18. Geodeek

All services are back online.

19. Flaxen Kitsune

Flaxen Kitsune Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, um, I am having difficulty connecting to the server, it says my assets do no match the servers assets. Someone please help.

20. Geodeek

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eradem likes this.