RP Beyond the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by RowanEx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Thanks! If you want, I could take you with me."

2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

With his drive fixed, Aiden was willing and able to leave this planet. He guided his ship out into the orbit of the planet before he willed himself to breath easy. Getting up from the pilot's seat, Aiden goes back to his cabin and decides to unpack all of this things, now that imminent implosions were not so likely. While chiding himself for the overreaction, Aiden takes the time to think about his next step as he places his few sets of clothing back inside the small closet the room afforded. Where to go, what he knew, and if anything the Gatemaster had said made any sense. There is more that I'm missing here. Why would he tell me these things if he didn't want me to know them? Was it some sort of trick? Or did he somehow know more about what happened to me than I do? That last thought made Aiden put down the briefcase he was carrying, staring blankly at the wall. The Gateway is about as mysterious as my lost memory, as is this mask on my face. Could it all be connected? Aiden leaves the case behind and returns to the cockpit, and looks to the nav-computer, attempting to get a read on the Red Gateway. Come on, give me a lead...

3. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

"Well, I'm... nearly out of the box..." He gets out and carries the meat to her. The cooker works a little rougher than usual.

The seventh planet seems to be a hotel-like planet, considering he is currently looking at hotels. Too many, in fact. A man in red robes seems to have been waiting for him.

"Sure!" He goes to walk over his ship, inspect a few of its parts, and to everyone(who is looking at him)'s surprise, he raised his claws and things went floating as pieces of ship managed to turn the wreck into a one-passenger ship. The Gateway flashes trice before he nearly fell to the floor, giggling. "I hate when that big thing drains whatever I have obtained."

The Gateway seems to have an arbitrary warning. In fact, there's a lot of warning from various systems ranging from Enter With Caution to Pass Aside. One thing, however, is that it was... "A Gateway, rumored to look and enter into other universes."

His nav-computer does get a read on lifeforms, and basic stats, considering it as a normal, blue-colored, Ancient Gateway.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She takes her half of the meat and tries to get the cooker to work... She can eat raw meat, but cooking it is always better...

5. DustyScabbard

"Another universe, huh?" Aiden mulled over the thought of what that offered him. He vaguely remembered the idea of parallel universes, other worlds that had events that were similar to ones nearby. There was no proof of their existence, after all. How would one travel between two different forms of reality? What would your method of travel be? Aiden leans back in the pilot's seat, arms folded across his chest and gazing out into the wide expanse of space once again. A faint reflection of the ivory mask is the only thing that gazes back from the void. The Gate master was trying to push him towards the Gateway, but why? If he was trying to guide him... If there are parallel universes, what if what happened to me here also happened there? Would the difference be enough to solve the mystery? Was he desperate enough to go looking for answers in something that may not even exist? Unable to come to a decision, Aiden nearly slams his fist into the console, but holds himself back with the reminder that damaging the ship more wasn't necessary. Instead, the former PI resorts to pacing as he figures out what to do next.

6. RowanEx

The ship rumbles a little. Just a little that it makes her deamon drop his share, but not to little that it starts up the cooker. Must be really unused.

The ship slightly rumbles as the flashing of the Gateway, even unnoticed, emits small shockwaves. It's not noticeable.

7. Jareix Cryvix

"Whatever. I guess we're eatin' it raw tonight. I hope for no parasites or somethin'..."
    She says taking a bite from her share."

8. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

'I don't like this man, he seems... suspicious.'
    'I agree, lets be careful.'
    'Don't be so paranoid, mabey he's just here to say hello.'
    'Or maybe we're all going to die.'
    'Shut up.'
    Sarrti cautiously approaches the robed man,
    "Hello?"

9. RowanEx

A good quality. Her daemon goes to use the cooker a little, then begins to eat as well.

The man crouches, then released a small wave of music, his own greeting. Afterwards, he runs off, letting out series of chirps.

10. Jareix Cryvix

She eats while she waits for arrival at the signal

11. themushroomlord

'Never seen anything like that before.'
    'Well seeing as we only have a few months worth of memories and all of that's been spent drifting through space, it's not surprising that we haven't seen that before.'
    'Good point, anyway do you think we should try and follow it?'
    'Yes!' 'Yes.' 'No.' 'Yes.' 'Don't care.'
    'Majority rules!'
    Sarrti begines running after the man in the hopes of catching him.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. RowanEx

The ships lands not that near to the Avali's ship that had been repaired.

Before they could reach the guy, someone stops them. Another Leraan. He greets, "Oh, another one of us. Though... not like one of us. Something's with you."

13. Jareix Cryvix

She takes a look at what is outside.

14. themushroomlord

"Something's with me?", Sarrti asks with genuine confusion.

15. RowanEx

He frowned. "What's your name?"

16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Woah... are you alright?"
    Kevin gets ready to help him if he needs any help.

17. DustyScabbard

After hours of contemplation, Aiden comes to a decision. He was a desperate man, and he was going to make desperate decisions. Taking his boots off of the dashboard, Aiden leans forward to take the ship's controls and flies towards the Red Gateway. "I've got to be insane to be doing this."

18. RowanEx

It wasn't a safe trip, but it had landed. Outside, a robed Avali lay on the floor, while a tall one is trying to help him up. On the gateway, however, voices can be heard.

"...I do admit this..."
    "...I suppose it does make..."
    "...what are we going to..."
    *A melodious chirp followed by continous small chirps*
    "...ceus, why do we..."
    "...it's red."

19. Jareix Cryvix

20. DustyScabbard

Aiden walks over to the two Avali by the Gateway, shutting out the whispers from the strange structure. "Who are you two? Do you know anything about this thing?" He jabs a gloved thumb towards the open Gateway.

Dragonclaw likes this.