Setting to kill NPCs/Conflicts

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by BiooBorg, Jul 24, 2016.

1. BiooBorg

BiooBorg Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe a command prompt to allow us to kill Friendly NPCs and sort of become a renegade in that town/village, as well as raids between towns and groups. Maybe cultists attacking a town and you can support said town for a reward.

Jappards, Setzer85 and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  2. Setzer85

Setzer85 Void-Bound Voyager

I second this, if for no other reason than player choice. The best part of a sandbox game in general is that anyone can do what they want and choose their own motivations. Some might argue that this goes against the story of the game but I would disagree. A person can do good things for bad reasons. Our characters are members of an order interested in keeping the universe safe and protected... but perhaps they were doing it with selfish reasons. As such I think something like this could work both to enhance the experience for players who want to take advantage of it, not force it on people who don't want it, and still mesh with the story as it presently stands.

Notsae and Jappards like this.
  3. varn1111

varn1111 Void-Bound Voyager

i personally belive that it should be allowed to slaughter npc since it fit into the lore of florans and gives me the chance of dealing with those annoying aggaran and minikong

Notsae and soarin24 like this.
  4. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

I support this

5. varn1111

i want a mod or command for killing npc!

6. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

It should work similarily to how Fable 2 did it: That game had a "safety" setting which, if turned off, made weapons able to hurt and kill non-hostile NPCs.

7. varn1111

i like this something like /npcsafety false/true
    ohh and there is a discussion for this on steam now under the mod tap

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  8. SYNX47

SYNX47 Void-Bound Voyager

ATTENTION! You can kill the npcs, break a bunch of pots and blocks in front of the guards and the town will turn hostile!!

Jappards likes this.
  9. varn1111

WE know but this disscusion is about doing it whit out that +after a while they stop being hostile...

10. TheCr00ner

TheCr00ner Void-Bound Voyager

Could someone please take this on.

Notsae and varn1111 like this.
  11. AnimeSeeker2016

AnimeSeeker2016 Intergalactic Tourist

There really should be a friendly fire setting on the game it would make it allot more interesting!

12. varn1111

MY idea exactly mate

13. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Still waiting. It can't be that hard to make.

14. varn1111

well i guess once we have enough people we could tell the devs or convince a modder to assist us

Notsae likes this.
  15. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

I think I found one. It's called "NPC killer"
    from the same creator of "automatic doors"
    and no drop healing items.

16. varn1111

i do know about that mod however this thread wishes for a command like /npcdamage true/false that could allow us to kill npc once again just like before the realese still thank you.

Notsae likes this.
  17. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

What if /pvp allowed you to damage NPCs?

18. varn1111

what do you mean?

19. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

I mean that /pvp allowing you to damage NPCs would make sense, so that the suggestion wouldn't require a new command.

20. varn1111

that would work as its stated in the post our primary desire is to have the abillity the once again kill the outright with out demolishing their homes. the npc nnow feel like the children in skyrim :/