Jabaspie Plays Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by jabaspie, Oct 12, 2016.

1. jabaspie

jabaspie Starship Captain

My name is Joash (also known as JabAspie).

While I have always had a deep passion for games and the stories they tell it wasn't until recently that I decided to share that passion with the world.

Video games, movies, books all helped me deal with my social anxiety growing up. They helped inform the way I could engage in a world that I didn't feel like I fit into. This lead to an overarching view that life, in general, is just one giant puzzle which we are all pieces trying to find a place to fit in. Four years ago I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder which not only helped me understand my difficulties in many was from friends, family, career but also drove me to want to create a place where everyone no matter how oddly shaped they feel could come and be accepted. To "fit in".

Which leads to the creation of JabAspie (JAB - initials Aspie - short for Aspergers)

This is your official invitation to join me and all the other puzzle pieces in having fun, exploring games and their ideas, and maybe a little about life every once in a while.

My love for Stardew Valley knows no ends and I would be honored for you guys to join me on my adventure there.

Joash A.K.A. Jabaspie

Jabaspie's Youtube channel

• jabaspie

Stardew Valley Let's Play Episode 36 :Our pumpkins are ready to harvest, and our steel hoe is done, and we complete more bundles for the community center. So much to be done...

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

Stardew Valley Let's Play Episode 38 :We dive even deeper into the mines. We fish in the lake for the first time. We fix the bus! We become determined to upgrade our animal pens to get more animals.

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

Stardew Valley Let's Play Episode 46 :Winter continues and so too does our journey learning to fish. In fact, it is the time for the annual ice fishing competition. Who will win this year?

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Just started watching this, only up to part 8 so far. I'm really liking it, though! Especially all the voices and impersonations. I really enjoy your Let's Play style. (;

• jabaspie

Thank you so much. I really enjoy making them. My mom used to do funny voices when she read to me as a kid so I can't help it. I really appreciate you watching :D

• jabaspie

• jabaspie

Pangaea likes this.
              • jabaspie

• jabaspie