RELEASED Extended Shed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

To keep the same properties as the "Shed" map allowing multiple instances of the same structure while containing different contents in each one. I'm not sure if you can have multiple sheds yet but ALL brings extra commands to tIDE.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

So these should go somewhere like \Mods\ALL\locations\Extended Shed\Content\... ?

• Androxilogin

No no, you had the location correct the first time. I always pack files inside folders so no one gets confused. Content\Maps & Content\Buildings.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, thanks. :)

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

So I installed the mod and I can see the two entrance points but I click on either of them and it won't do anything to transport me. Some help here?

• Androxilogin

If you have updated to the latest version of ALL and Entoarox Framework I'd say that's where the problem lies. I had the same problem earlier while touching up on a new version. I downgraded for the time being and it worked fine. I'm sure something is being done. Just give it a little time.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Can this be done without the use of ALL? I have some files in there I cannot risk messing up.

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Ah thank you. I was worried I might have done something wrong during instalation. It's the first time I'm using ALL and Entoarox in modding SV and it's been a bit of a blind flight so far :rofl:

Also when you say downgrade which version would you suggest?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
                  • Androxilogin

The resources have been updated!

Minakie likes this.
                    • Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Indeed they have and everything is working perfectly now

• Androxilogin

Sorry I missed this before. Unfortunately ALL is required due to extended commands. Sorry.

• Toris

Toris Void-Bound Voyager

I like it, thanks, but could you please make a version with a smaller basement? :) I would love that :)

• Androxilogin

There is a linked version like that on the Nexus upload in the comment section. I simply don't have the resources to direct link you at the moment but it's there!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

How do I use these extended mods that need ALL to work, how and where do I need to install them?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
                              • Androxilogin

All of my zipped folders are laid out with the correct file structure for easy drag and drop access. ALL & Entoarox Framework can be found in the mods section of this forum.

Coolwyngs likes this.
                                • Toris

Toris Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, tank you :)

• Androxilogin

Here is a version with a smaller "basement". Just got a chance to upload without crippling my data limits.

• Shuunsei

Shuunsei Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sharing this if anyone likes a symmetric door for the shed image, keeping the original colors of this mod. link is here.
                                      just copy the xnb file to content/buildings and your good to go.

Big thanks to Androxilogin for the extended mod, and also Xrac who uploaded Symmetrical Shed (got the idea from him)

Androxilogin likes this.
                                      • _grace_

_grace_ Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for this. Could you give me any guidance on how to edit the wallpaper? I don't want an enormous multi level monster shed - the simple .xnb mod is more my thing, but it would be nice to decorate! :)

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Editing the wallpaper is unpacking the walls_and_floors.xnb and editing the PNG with something like paint.net or photoshop