RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

You are an amazing person gifting us with these beautiful mods. ♥

Pawserve and eemie like this.
    • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Oh right thanks for reminding me, I need to give credit to who made the original stone path in the OP. :)

lannihamm and LuthienNightwolf like this.
      • Pawserve

Pawserve Subatomic Cosmonaut

omgomgomgomgomg craftables!!!!! they look amazing. these go well with a lot of mods I have too <3 thanks so much :D *hugs* you are great eemie

• eemie

Haha yeah I promised you didn't I!

Pawserve likes this.
          • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ohh, those craftables are lovely! <3
            But how do they work with dyed chests? I tried to use a different craftables mod but that turned all my dyed chests invisible.

dollbae likes this.
            • Pawserve

Pawserve Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could probably copy over the base chest(s) if they mess it up right?

• eemie

The base for the dyed chests are in the craftables mod and if the mod you used turned them invisible, it means you were using a pre 1.1 version :)

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Alright, must have been a pre-1.1 mod, then.

• bluesaka111

bluesaka111 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can you make your Victoria structure for each season please?
                    Edit: Removed unnecessary request

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
                    • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

That would be awesome!

---
                      Also wanted to say I LOVE your buildings, they look amazing and I am now going to use them! I might mix and match a bit though because I want my farmhouse to look clean but love the look of the dirty greenhouse! Oh I want so many lol!

---
                      Quick question,
                      Do you have a tile sheet or anything with the house textures or did you make them by hand? I am wanting to use them for something if you allow me to :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
                      • eemie

Thanks! I was going to mix and match myself too. :) clean house and dirty barns and coops.

I do have several tilesheets for myself, what do you need? The stuff for the base of a building like roof wall windows etc.?

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Haha pretty much what I was thinking myself, just getting some apps installed on my laptop I've been putting off :)

and awesomeness! I would love the building textures one if you don't mind, or any of them you want to share I don't mind looking at what you've done :p

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Is it possible to use those tree obelisks for your original buildings too?

• eemie

I think this is all you need to build a house in my style. Don't forget to share what you've made, I'm curious haha.

Yup! Just download the mod and only take the Water Obelisk and Earth Obelisk xnb's. I think they would go pretty well with the medieval buildings.

Attached Files:

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Awesome! I definitely agree they would go well with the medieval buildings :)

eemie likes this.
                                • LexLape1994

LexLape1994 Void-Bound Voyager

Wow! I am so happy that you are modding again! I LOVE the new uploads! <3

• eemie

Yaaay! I'm only modding for a few more days until uni starts again :)

• Radhra

Radhra Void-Bound Voyager

• eemie

In theory I could, but his hut is part of the season_outdoortilesheet.png and it's scattered in pieces across the tilesheet so it would be awkward to mod it. So it's not really a building that I could mod like the coops or barns etc.

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Hi eemie! I've just downloaded your newest map recolors to match the medieval buildings/new floorings mods that you made. I love it, it's fantastic, and ... I've got a mod conflict problem :( Specifically the cursors.xnb file. I am using http://community.playstarbound.com/...ing-spot-mods-up-to-date.126899/#post-3062505 because apparently I'm blind as a bat. However since I have to replace the cursors.xnb file for the map recolor, it no longer shows the worm/twigs as a jumping treasure chest and it's back to squinting for worms. I don't really want to get rid of your recolor, nor the worm tile mod.. is there some way to make them both work at once? Any help would be so greatly appreciated!