REQUEST Looking for easier to see dig spots, please!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Auryin, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

I've spent the past couple of hours trying to find a dig spot modifier that works with 1.1 and so far I'm having no joy. I have had such horrible issues seeing the worms/twigs/dig spots that I can usually only look for them during winter. It's starting to frustrate me on almost year 10 and still missing 2 artifacts I can only get from dig spots (well, 1 comes from fishing but no joy there either).

I really don't want to go down the road of item spawning unless I have no other choice. Is there anyone that can help me out with this? It doesn't have to be fancy, just something that makes the dig spots much more noticeable, something as simple as a tile sized red X would work. (Yes, I know there's a similar mod posted for this but it didn't seem to be working for me either, I also tried the bouncing chest one too, it made my item values like how many cups of coffee I had in my inventory, disappear).

If anyone can help, I would be eternally grateful! I'll name my first kid in my next save after you, even! :rofl: Thanks in advance!

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

Auryin likes this.
    • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
      Iomega0318 and Auryin like this.
    • Auryin

Oh jeez, thank you! Funnily enough, I downloaded the original from that page earlier but didn't see the comments. It works! Really appreciate you pointing that out, thanks again :)

• Auryin

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero