1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED USCM Dropship [OUTDATED :'(] 1.0

The USCM dropship featured in the early Starbound previews.

1. mattj128

mattj128 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. McDoomington

McDoomington Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NIce. That said would you mind making a decorative version for my planetary base? There's a decorative mecha mod but I would really like a decorative dropship mod. Wether it's just the USCM dropship or a whole bunch of different varieties for base landing pads.

3. Ashie

Ashie Void-Bound Voyager

would be great if mod makers told you how to get the ship cause looking about for 3 hours really pisses me off. so if someone could please point me where to even get the damn ship id be excessively happy.

4. mattj128

I'd have to look into how objects are made in Starbound, but if I can figure that out, I'll release it as a separate mod

McDoomington likes this.
  5. mattj128

What do you mean by "how to get the ship"? if you're using a different race than Humans, renaming the 'human' folder in the 'ships' folder to whatever the race is (e.g. 'apex' 'avian' avali) usually works, but otherwise you might have to replace that mod's ships folder with this one. Now that I think about this, I explained this in the README.txt in the mod, so look there as well.

6. peki1990

peki1990 Big Damn Hero

Yeah this is my mod for wich you didnt get my permission to edit!!!

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

8. captainradish

captainradish Void-Bound Voyager

I'd like to see a continuation of this ship. I enjoy using smaller, more compact ships rather than the world eclipsing behemoths that seem to be popular.

9. Frankenpaul

Frankenpaul Aquatic Astronaut

Soooo, is there a planetary version of this or am I mistaken here?

10. XMeteor

XMeteor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh man I remember seeing that screenshot around the time Terraria's development went on hiatus.
    I think it's the first I ever saw of this game and I didn't really like it at first.

11. HoodedHornet

HoodedHornet Orbital Explorer

Is this going to hit the steam workshop? And if it does, will it be available for the other 5 races? I'd love to use this ship for a glitch character.

12. mattj128

In the zip archive there are instructions for using other races - just rename the 'human' folder to whatever race you want. Doesn't work for modded races though, because they have a custom ship which replaces the dropship :/

13. mattj128

No planetary version but a placable object version has been requested and is in the works

14. mattj128

15. Megumin

Megumin Guest

add support for ningen race please

16. Ridge106

Ridge106 Void-Bound Voyager

Would it be possible to make this a vehicle instead of a ship? It would be great to have a nice drop ship to use on planets

17. mattj128

Custom races have their own ship file which overwrites this one, even if you rename the 'human' folder to 'ningen'. If you have the Starbound Community version of the mod (if it comes in a folder or .pak) you can just replace the contents of that ship folder with this one, but I'm afraid you're SOL if it's the Steam Workshop version.

18. mattj128

19. mattj128

I have this on my long list of things to add to this mod. I'd probably use the Explorerpods code to make this into a shuttle, but I have no idea if it will work nicely considering the shuttle is like 3 times as big as any existing vehicle mod released (may clip into terrain etc.).

20. Megumin

Megumin Guest

i'm lazy ^^