RELEASED Winter Leah Sprite

Discussion in 'Characters' started by NDR95, Oct 26, 2016.

?

Should I add a portrait?

1. Yes! I would also like to see more characters!

141 vote(s)
    94.6%
  2. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. It's fine as it is.

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. NDR95

NDR95 Void-Bound Voyager

Using my previous mod and by being inspired from this Haley edit I decided to create another sprite edit for Leah, this time being focused on a Winter version.

Leah Winter quick preview.png

I may consider adding a portrait and more characters if you like my work; though I haven't worked on portraits before, thanks for reading!

Any feedback is welcome

How to install: Extract Leah.xnb to "Stardew Valley\Content\Characters" to replace the old file.

Attached Files:

Beon, feelreldan, Pudassassin and 3 others like this.
    • Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahhh, looking at your mod and seeing Entoarox's Seasonal immersion mod makes me really want a mod for all NPCs that changes their clothes & hairstyle per season.

• Aristatide

Aristatide Tentacle Wrangler

You are my hero. I absolutely adore these seasonal variations, and I am planning on soon bending knee to Leah, so sprucing her up is a delight. Have snagged your other mod for her as well.

I desperately want that, too. There's not a ton of people doing these variations yet, but maybe it's an "if you build it, they will come" situation?

• Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

I know that I'm working on my own winter George. He gets a blanket in his lap :D

• SlyMerc

SlyMerc Void-Bound Voyager

Noticed that there was no mod to allow different sprites and portraits based around season, as you two said. Went ahead and made a mod myself.

• MAYA1844

MAYA1844 Big Damn Hero

Anyway I can get a .png of this?

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

Here you go :)

Attached Files: