The Penguin Syndicate XIV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Oct 23, 2016.

1. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Does anyone really in this crazy crazy world?

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Nope! But me especially!

CjBeats, MilkCalf, Red Ryder and 2 others like this.
  3. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

*decides to wait at the back corner of the train cart, white eyes flickering questioningly* I feel if Zetta is still Zetta, he would already have blown his cover in a big way, I don't think he's got enough of a sanity complex to even understand bluffing. I think he's innocent, and he's being literal here lol. Like when I was a Star Sheriff, I was being literal. *the face under the hood takes on that of a Novakid briefly before switching back*

If you want to make a semi-sound decision rather than blind blundering, I'd say

VOTE: MilkCalf

As he has yet to post and thus remains more of an enigma than the rest. But that's just my input here. Anyone got anything to add?

4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Now what do I say? Alkane and Wilfrey are acting a bit weird but it doesn't seem game related. Nothing else is really happening.

Alkanthe, HunterC1998 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Im just not gonna vote until i get solid evidence.

HunterC1998 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  6. Sir Wilfrey

Personally I'm just here for some sweet dance parties at night. I heard this train had interesting choices for music when we aren't near a sun, to simulate nighttime. Also spacetrains, those are quite nice in and of itself. And now there's a murder mystery, so I suppose that's a bonus to the "would ride again" factor. Let's just hope we all get the chance to ride again, that is.

HunterC1998 and The Squid like this.
  7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I wouldn't say it is.

I guess Wilf has a point regarding Zetta, and considering factors I should probably believe him. Soooo... moving on, I suppose. Hmm. Vote: HunterC1998.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Voting has started already, so let me just make a vote count so it's easier to keep track of them. Organization is good, since after all it's pretty easy to lose the train of thought in this game.

~ ~ ~
    5 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - MilkCalf, CjBeats, The Squid, FactoringZettaShonic
    MilkCalf - HunterC1998, Sir Wilfrey
    HunterC1998 - Miss Alkane
    CjBeats - 611
    ~ ~ ~

yeah im gonna do that for the whole game

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

how long have you been training for this?

HunterC1998, The Squid, Zebe and 2 others like this.
  10. Sir Wilfrey

He's certainly derailing us, in any case x 3

11. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

You're avatar goes perfect with your comment.

Anyhow.. Milk is quiet, but it is the beginning and there isn't much to say. But who is suspiciously quiet, and who ,everytime I've played, has been a common talker is Hunter. @HunterC1998 Where you at fam?

12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I could pretend this was my loco-motive for the train setting but that's not the case.

If it continues like this, the thread might need to be conducted back to the topic.

13. Sir Wilfrey

Aw come on, we're just blowing off steam, it is only the first day after all!

14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Not to be a buzzkill, but if I hear one more train pun I'm going to throw myself onto some train tracks :iswydt:

15. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Uhhh...should I be worried?
    Creeping and waiting for the moment to capitalize on an odd sentence, plus thinking, plus X-Com...oh my...

CjBeats and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  16. Sir Wilfrey

Oh come on and roll with it Squidward! We've got so many more puns to track down, so much smoke to clear, so many whistles to blow! It's Penguin Syndicate, an engine of combustion fueling a cart full of fun!

[​IMG]

MilkCalf, CjBeats, The Squid and 3 others like this.
  17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

18. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

19. Sir Wilfrey

It's not even nighttime and there's a dance party already? Count me in!

HunterC1998 likes this.
  20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Ooookay so that strikes me as a little weird. CJ's move on Hunter, that is. But I know CJ is a better player than that, so ???

... It's like my brain has just been waiting to get thrown back into Mafia what the heck.

Also off topic, haha, fun but you're derailing the thread friends.

Hmm. 611 and Hunter have been suspiciously quiet aside from the songs: CJ was correct on that note. What are you doing, 611?

MilkCalf, The Squid, 611 and 2 others like this.