The Penguin Syndicate XIV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

You could possibly be the one doing the stabbing for all I know, but let's save the debating for the game eh?

HunterC1998 likes this.
  2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Im not in a role to be stabbing though, quite the opposite.

HunterC1998 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

(Teeeechnically, luck is really a major factor in this, I say as the former host of three or so of these games.)

Ha. That attitude would not be smart.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

So it would appear nomad ninga is unable to participate. And since enough people ready, that means the game can begin. I'll post the starting post soon, and after that, its game on.

EDIT:

Also, zeskorion won't be participating either. There will be a slight change in the roles, but only the players affected by this change will be informed what it is.

We'll be starting with 8 players.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

heeere we go
    @MilkCalf @Miss Alkane @611 @HunterC1998 @CjBeats @The Squid @FactoringZettaShonic @Sir Wilfrey

~ ~ ~ XIV ~ ~ ~

Few hours ago you boarded the famed Andromeda Express. This luxurious space-train travels across the galaxy.
    So far, everything has been fine.

You and the rest of the eight passengers have been called to the dining car, where a person wearing trench coat and other clichéd detective gear is waiting for you. "Greetings. I'm Investigator Zebe and I've got some news for you. A group of fugitives has infiltrated this train."
    The passengers gasp. "That's right. It looks like the dreaded Penguin Syndicate has returned. For an untrained eye it's impossible to distinguish these disguised crooks among a group of people."
    The Investigator slowly glanches through the passengers. "But don't worry, I've already solved this case. I've got the scoundrels pinned down. Their names are..."

To everyone's complete surprise, the lights go off.

And when the lights come back on, the Investigator has been stabbed with several knives, and promptly ejected into space.
    But the case isn't closed. Will the passengers solve the mystery? Or will the nefarious criminals emerge victorius?
    Time will tell.

well
    i didnt train enough for this

~ ~ ~

8 players remain
    DAY 1 BEGINS
    The Day ends
    1PM UTC / 6PM EST
    on Thusday 27th October

There are 3 Penguins.

~ ~ ~
    5 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - MilkCalf, Miss Alkane, 611, HunterC1998, CjBeats, The Squid, FactoringZettaShonic, Sir Wilfrey
    No other votes
    ~ ~ ~

So here we are again. Back on the rails. but not literally cause this train is in the spaaace

Possible roles:

CIVILIANS
    Miniknog Interrogator, Noble Hylotl, Star Sheriff, Glitch Knight, USCM Militant (Aggressor), Aquatic Ambassador, Slily Lily, Novakid Bandit, Cosmic Court, The Dove (Whisperer), The Dove (Divine)

PENGUINS
    Penguin, Penguin (Persuader), Penguin Illusionist, Penguin Gun, Penguin Investigator, The King Penguin

SPECIAL
    Cultist, Cultist(Enforcer), Cultist (Assassin)

Activity Rules:
    • If you don't make 3 game-relevant posts per a game Day, you will lose your Night action for the following Night.
    • If you fail to reach the post minimum on two game Days in a row, you will die.
    • In case you provide a good reason for your absence, you can avoid the penalties.

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

And it begins...

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Looks like there's gotta be at least one daykiller in there.

Now ain't this gonna be fun.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

On second thought, the likelihood of there ACTUALLY being more than one daykiller is not very high, due to the low number of participants, but I think Zebe probably has put one in there. Trick is, we're not gonna know which side he's on from the fact that he's killed.

On the other hand we might have an Ambassador, as well as all the classic Civ roles, so as long as we don't step on each other's toes by pure luck... which isn't gonna be easy. This looks like a special-role-heavy game. Fun times.

HunterC1998 and MilkCalf like this.
  9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Double post! Sorry, i just had to point it out

HunterC1998 likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I felt it'd be more appropriate in this context than editing my post, Zetta.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  11. HunterC1998

Well....what more is thereto say other than. Let's a go!

12. HunterC1998

Please accept my social awkwardness as a thing and not an attack as I.....

Vote: @MilkCalf

Give me some opinions!

13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

...Hmm.

Vote: FactoringZettaShonic.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Rude. I am a lifesaver you know.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  15. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

And so it begins. It's been a while so time to rust the hinges, get the popcorn, and do some work.

HunterC1998 and Alkanthe like this.
  16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I actually don't know that.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Well now you do.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  18. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

VOTE: CjBeats

HunterC1998 and CjBeats like this.
  19. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Thanks Kam.

Why release your role so soon? And immediately after getting voted right in the beginning?

HunterC1998 and Alkanthe like this.
  20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ill be honest, i dont really know what im doing.