RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt forces herself up, coughing and laughing....
    ------

" You're not my problem anymoooore! "

As you start to saw, the tendrils start to creep up your arm, slightly pulling you in

-----

" Your gonna blow yourself to kingdom come.... See that green dial? Move it till it turns yellow.... "

" Uh...yeah....basically a prison...apartment....et cetera as per the human phrase..... Its pretty nice though...I've been her about a month now... "

Veno is taken by surprise by this. He hesitantly wraps his arms around you... His light grey face blushing black a bit
    ------------

" Past time....yea....you could say that... "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He sighs and just smiles as her wraps an arm around her and keeps a hold on her this time, "Thats an answer.."

He immediately starts heading after her, "Uhh, no! I'm gonna be Your problem until I find my brother!"

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

With an annoyed grunt, Surge plants his feet against the creature's hide, and pushes against it; still keeping one hand on the grappling hook so he doesn't simply fall.
    Sergei looks for this dial, specifically what it's mounted on.

Arra likes this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery tenses briefly before she lets go. Her eyes open once more as her face scrunches up."..You smell pleasant, and that confuses me."
    --------------------
    Vivi stares awkwardly at Shade for a moment, before glancing around."So uh..what exactly do you do around here?"

Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

People give Airt glares as you two continue along, she returns them with a friendly smile
    ----------
    You catch up with her. She sighs annoyedly

When you plant your feet against the creature, small black tendrils poke at your feet. They slowly start to cover the toes of your armor
    ------
    Its on the side of the rifle. And yep...its on green. You wonder what it being on green does.

Veno's face goes a slight black

" I...uh....I......wh-what? "
    ------
    " Well. I'm the manager restaurant...well...more like a big pompous restaurant.... Think stuck up to the tenth.... "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"KHAL BREICHT DOAC MONOMI!"
    She says leaping up to try and grab a pipe or something to keep off of the ground...
    ---------
    ((Damn it! I was about to give him a firm talking to!))
    Her lips peel back as she glares back before Bevery flirts with him...
    At this point, she is rather confused and slowly backs a few steps...

Dragonclaw and Arra like this.
  7. HunterC1998

He gives those who look especially hateful a 'return' involving a certain finger and helps her along slowly.

He takes a moment to breath deeply in case she decides to try and shake him, "I'd still like to find my brother and sister in law...IF you'd be so kind.."

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Tugging his sword free of the creature, Surge takes a few more slashes at it, cutting away at those tendrils.
    One would assume that would be the 'safe' setting; but no guarantees on that. Sergei twists the dial until it turns yellow.

9. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"You smell nice. Now, Veno." Bevery glanced over to Kessia, before turning her attention back to Veno's slowly blackening face."I'm really confused. Lost, if you will. And I think you have the answers to help me stop being lost."
    ------------------------
    Vivi chuckles at the Glitch's word choice."Ahh....one of THOSE restaurants."

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You don't manage to grab onto a pipe....but you do manage to fall face first into the ground.. You hear popping sounds among the metallic slither
    ---------
    Veno seems much more confused than you...

The people don't understand the gesture. After a while you come to a couple of benches among a park like area... It might be best for Airt to sit down...
    --------
    Eki rubs her face in defeat. She gestures for you to follow her.

Yeah....that's a bad idea....your sword gets stuck as the tendrils wrap around it..... the tendrils move up to your legs, although they avoid the cooling vents in your armor....
    -----
    It turns yellow with a click. Miranda heads off.

" Good! Don't blow yourself to bits! "

And by now Veno is a deep shade of black....
    " I...uh....i...p-pardon? "

------------
    Shade nods and laughs
    " Yeah... one of those restaurants.... "

You finally make it to the royal looking building. You see people rushing all about, working.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. HunterC1998

He slowly walks her to one and pulls her to sit down, sitting beside her, "Take your time.."

He follows closely, "Thank you.."

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Letting his sword go, Surge draws his pistol. Hitting both triggers, he opens fire.
    "Getting a little passive-aggressive, are we?" Sergei heads towards the firing range. He wanted to test the gauss gun before he takes it with him.

13. Jareix Cryvix

She rolls away and starts sprinting away from the source of the sound.
    "FUCK THAT SHIT! I HATE PARASITES!"
    ------------------
    She decides to sit down and inspect the flowers herself...

14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery purses her lips in thought for a moment, before smiling."Well, you said I was a descendant, right? I want to know about my family history-your history. The only run down I got was a terribly told story from some Novakid." In her mind, Bevery was quietly apologizing to Nyxis.
    ----------------
    Vivi's gaze turns to the building...and all the workers rushing about."What's with them?Doesn't the sap live here alone?"

Dragonclaw, Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

Keissa sneers and sticks her tongue out at Bevery behind her back, before noticing her now black tongue. Flicking it experimentally as tiq looks at it and the inside of her mouth with curiosity...

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt's breathing is ragged and shallow.... She seems much paler than usual.....
    ----
    She leads you outside....it's quite beautiful....strange trees...strange bird-like creatures.... The sky is a slight white tint...like one big cloud...

(( Oh....eeh....ow....I'm....so...sorry... ))
    When you open fire, the creature bursts into acrid flames, the tendrils turning into shards of black metal.... You don't feel your right leg anymore after the tiny explosion of tendril-metal..... At least your still connected to a creature going up in flames and flying....
    ------
    You see many other Peglaci, all firing different weapons. Ballistic, Energy, and some rather exotic weapons too.... One seems like some sort of magic to say the least.... It fires multiple homing energy projectiles that explode on contact...

You see many silvery worm things slither after you
    ----
    The flowers are a deep shade of purple, and seem to change with heat

Veno doesn't seem to like personal contact as he backs away....

" You want to know about your heritage? Are....okay....I....I didn't expect that....I though you would want to leave..... "
    -----------

" Aha! He lives alone, but the majority of the royal estate is used for work. "
    Tiq notices the inside of your mouth is more of a gray than black

17. Jareix Cryvix

She throws caution to the wind and sprints away as fast as she can.
    ------------
    She snaps her mouth shut and returns to inspecting the flowers.

Arra likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

He takes time to slowly go over her, searching for any injuries or issues, checking at her neck again, he at least knows what to look for...not quite how to fix it buuut..

"Nice place...just where are we?"

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery makes note of this, instead opting to hold her hands behind her back. "I mean, I want to leave the building at some point yes. After all, I'm in a city I don't recognize-which looks stunning, by the by. I want to be able to explore my new surroundings..not without knowing what is going on, of course. Safety first."
    ---------------------------
    "Work? What does he even do here? Science experiments or.." Vivi glances around the building, looking for any signs of guards.

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Must be in shock; Surge was used to it, though if he lost that leg, things might get troublesome. Surge holsters the pistol, and tries to once more free his sword from the creature; also, does the grappling hook have an extend feature? Might be useful as part of an escape plan.
    Finding an empty spot on the range, Sergei readies the gauss gun. First thing's first, he tries to figure out the controls; it would be embarrassing if he couldn't turn the safety off.

Arra likes this.