RELEASED Characters Replaced (Danny Fenton and Miles Edgeworth done!)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by DivineJustice, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

@Blooper8484 Hey bloop now that my computer is back and running, I can take a closer look at the cursors file that you edited and noticed Sebastian on a motorcycle. Do you think you can edit him to match the Danny sprite you made earlier for us? Please and thanks, really appreciate all the help you have been doing for us.

• Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

Ah, how could I not notice it! I'll get to that when i get back home

Zalkyria likes this.
      • Zalkyria

Thanks lol, and its okay I just noticed it now. I have to keep in mind when we do the other characters later Marnie is on it and so is Pam. :rofl: Oh another question do you think you can make a Mario sprite to replace Gus and a Luigi sprite to replace Linus? We just came up with the idea last night :rofl:;

• Blooper8484

Done! Of course I can try to do Mario and Luigi, however it'll probably take more time because they have very different body types

Attached Files:

Zalkyria likes this.
          • Zalkyria

Thank you so much~! And that's okay, we got plenty of time xD. There is no rush at all.

• Blooper8484

Mario is done! Yay! Mario Dance.gif
              Gus.png
              I know it's not that good, specially the moustache, i really didn't know how to make it look good... anyway i hope that you'll like it!

randomAnon123 and Zalkyria like this.
              • Zalkyria

He came out amazing!!!! I love it :) I can't wait to see Luigi :D

• DivineJustice

DivineJustice Void-Bound Voyager

As my friend Bianca said, he came out amazing. :3 Thank you so much again Bloober. ^-^

• Blooper8484

Thanks! I'm really happy you like it Love.gif

Zalkyria likes this.
                    • Blooper8484

Hi, I have a problem with Luigi. Linus has some sprites where he shows how he was before and how he decayed. I don't know what should i do about these

• Zalkyria

Oh wow I forgot about those, um one idea I got right now how about its a sprite of his evil brainwashed alter ego, Mr. L. 228px-MrLRender.png Mr._L_Artwork_(Super_Paper_Mario).png

• Blooper8484

Ok, i think i can do that, unless something happens Luigi should probably be ready tomorrow:laugh:

Zalkyria likes this.
                          • Zalkyria

Awesomesauce :D Can't wait to see them :rofl:

• Blooper8484

Luigi time! Luigi Dance.gif
                              Linus.png
                              Hope you like it!

randomAnon123 and Zalkyria like this.
                              • Zalkyria

• DivineJustice

DivineJustice Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Blooper! been awhile I know. ^-^ But I do have a couple of more sprite characters that I would like to request. ^-^

One is of Lightning McQueen as a human and he plays Alex. I really don't have a full figure, I just have these: VDay Lightning McQueen.png Lightning normal.png But for his pants and shoes, give him blue pants and white sneakers. And when he's working out, his shorts can be red.

The other one is Snow as Marine. I would like if you can use the Vel's sprites of Marine ( http://community.playstarbound.com/...nime-portrait-sprite-mod-update-10-29.115906/ ), but make it more like Snow. Here's her full figure, and I suggest using the left one: snow_by_thepwa-d7tc3t2.jpg You can even look at the portraits I posted for the colors.

And the last one is Bigby Wolf as Mayor Lewis. You can use Vel's young Mayor Lewis as well since Bigby does look well fit. bigby_by_thepwa-d7tk8pp.jpg

That is all. ^^; if you have any questions, let me know! Thank you so much!

Blooper8484 likes this.
                                • Blooper8484

What a surprise to see this back, i'm happy! But I have to let you know that my computer is broken and i'm using my brother's (who thankfully allowed me to download the sprite editor i use) which means i don't have the base for the sprites right now cause he doesn't have Stardew Valley, could you please post them here so i can start? Thanks in advance:laugh:

• Zalkyria

Oh man sorry that happened, I know how that feels since two months ago my motherboard died. But yeah I got the sprites right here! Thanks again for doing this for us Bloop! I hope you can get your computer fixed soon.
                                    Alex.png Lewis.png Marnie.png

Blooper8484 likes this.
                                    • Blooper8484

Thanks, i'll be working with these. Sorry to hear you also had a big problem, hope you get that fixed too

• Zalkyria

Lol I finally got it fixed in October, thanks though. :)