RELEASED Velverette's Anime Portrait+Sprite Mod (UPDATE 10/29)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by velverette, Jun 5, 2016.

?

What would you like to see the Wizard as?

1. A beautiful witch

2. A cute little witch (like witchie from SoS)

3. Leave him as a wizard

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

which Jas works with randomanon123's character development mod? I hope they all do because I like the Alternate Color Jas in the pink dress.

velverette likes this.
    • Coolwyngs

I use the Alternate Color ones too.

velverette likes this.
      • tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, I love the alternate ones. Lewis confused me for a second when I saw him in game, like 'who are you?' but I love them so much omg I seriously can't wait for the rest of them!

velverette likes this.
        • velverette

velverette Subatomic Cosmonaut

I made a version of each one (vanilla, pink dress, and orange dress) compatible the randomanon123's mod. They're all in their appropriately labelled folders :)

lol many new strangers have invaded your town ;)

randomAnon123 likes this.
          • velverette

UPDATE: Alex is done! Leah and Shane also rereleased.

I know Leah is a lot different than she used to be so feel free to not download this new version if you don't like it, I just personally felt that she needed it. Shane is quite a bit different too but I just didn't think he was up to par with the other guys and now he is.

Aaaaand that's all the bachelors and bachelorettes! As I said before, updates will be more sporadic from here on out but I will continue to work on other villagers :)

• Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

I feel like Shane and Leah look much better now (they were very good before still) and Alex's shorter hair certainly screams "sporty" to me (although there is dialogue that talks about his long hair but who cares:V) glad to see all these updates!

velverette likes this.
              • Coolwyngs

thank you I love them and I am looking forward to more of them. Whenever you have the time that is :3.

velverette likes this.
                • velverette

Haha I totally forgot about that! I'm really glad you like them though, I was worried Leah was too different but I'm happy it's a positive thing :)

I'm happy you like them, thank you for coming back each update <3 <3 <3

• Coolwyngs

You are very welcome I like you art a lot

velverette likes this.
                    • MidnightEclipsed

MidnightEclipsed Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry, I'm new to this, how do I download your portraits? .-.

velverette likes this.
                      • Coolwyngs

The download is on the bottom of the first post. All you have to do is click one the one that you want.

velverette likes this.
                        • MidnightEclipsed

MidnightEclipsed Void-Bound Voyager

Ah! Sorry! I didn't notice that! Everytime I'm on a new website, I feel if the the carefullest person in the universe, my laptop will explode! D:

velverette likes this.
                          • Coolwyngs

that's fine midnighteclipsed I am glad to help.

velverette likes this.
                            • velverette

***UPDATE OCT 20: Small update, added Jas sprites compatible with randomanon123's mod. I didn't have them before and now I do! Thank you for letting me know, Zalkyria!

MrToni300, randomAnon123 and Zalkyria like this.
                              • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

You're welcome~

• hadenvoss

hadenvoss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have both version in my game, I picked the alternate Penny, Sebastian, Sam, Sean, Emily and Harvey. :)

velverette likes this.
                                  • 2Scribble

2Scribble Void-Bound Voyager

I absolutely adore this mod - if you'd like a suggestion, how about a blue haired Haley or a blonde Emily so they actually look like Sisters? LMAO

Either way I especially adore how Pam and Penny can actually be set up to look like mother and daughter - and I worship your version of Leah. She actually looks like an artist instead of a farming stripper :p well done.

I also hope you'll do the rest of the villagers - I'd love to see your versions of the Wizard and Sandy :)

• velverette

OH that's a great idea actually! I'll try to have that done for the next update :) I know genetics are random and not everyone looks like their own family but idk when it comes to games I like to see at least SOME resemblance, you know?? I think it's cute when kids look like their parents and siblings look like each other, I'm glad you feel the same haha! Also lmao farming stripper, soooo true tho.

MrToni300 and Zalkyria like this.
                                      • 2Scribble

2Scribble Void-Bound Voyager

QFT; I would hope something could be done. Maybe parts of their face model/sprite being shared between them or at least the same eye/hair color. SOMETHING that makes them half-way look related lol if it hadn't been for some scenes in the game I'd have had no idea that Pam and Penny were family - and I thought Emily and Haley were lovers or something at first :p Hell! Leah and Elliott look more like brother and sister than most of the characters who are supposed to be related in this game lol

velverette likes this.
                                        • velverette

LOL ikr??? That's the main reason I started doing alternate color options tbh. That, and to add diversity cause geez way too many of them have the same colors.

***UPDATE OCT 24: Big update this time, mostly involving re-released portraits and sprites.
                                          • Robin and Demetrius are done! I really wanted to give Demetrius some cool dreads but I couldn't get them to look right *cries* So nice afro it is.
                                          • Shane, Pam, Emily, Maru, and Haley have been rereleased. Changes range from possibly unnoticeable to slight improvements. Still, please update your files.
                                          • Added some new alternate options: blue haired Haley, blonde Emily, and a daker skinned Maru to match alternate Demetrius.

MrToni300 likes this.