RELEASED Mod Portraits like anime style

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by toonyoza, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Reiko-samaa

Reiko-samaa Void-Bound Voyager

well at least for Emily i like the version on the right side, buuut when i look at the others.... well .... the others aren't that nice mostly :rofl: cause most of them are too close at the original XS dont like the originals

• Kejiro

Kejiro Void-Bound Voyager

are any of these outdated by 1.11? I heard that there were characters with more portraits and stuff added

• Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm pretty sure most of them are.

If it involves Emily, Clint, Harvey, Shane, and maybe a few others I've not heard about yet. Harvey the dev added I think 2-4 new Portrait sprites, for reasons I don't know yet. Clint/Shane/Emily it's obvious why they added more portraits. Still not sure why Harvey has new ones though, maybe the dev decided to make him more interesting.

• Costa

Costa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The portraits that got updated(In-game) were Emily, Clint, Shane and some new character goblin named Henchman.

Don't know what you mean with Harvey having new ones, mine is still the same Toonyoza did, it hasn't been updated. Could you show a screenshot or something plz?

• JadeWukonG

JadeWukonG Void-Bound Voyager

it seem version 1.1 crash somehow with this mod when i try to give mermaid pendant to Emily

anyone have any idea?

• Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I read the 1.1 update has caused problems with the Harvey Genderbender mod so I'm assuming it changed Harvey in some way. "OH" it seems to be character sprites for Harvey not portrait. Just looked it up.

Costa likes this.
              • toonyoza

toonyoza Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sorry, I couldn't answer earlier because I was busy (working CG with my Job.)
                next month i'll update all support 1.1 and rework Emily.

thank you :)

• Costa

Costa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG YES! Thank you :3 <3

• zkiel

zkiel Big Damn Hero

i'll be waiting for it, Thank you :)

• SoloPlayerZackary

SoloPlayerZackary Void-Bound Voyager

I recently downloaded this mod and I am having issues I cannot solve on my own. I replaced all the XNB files in the portraits folder. When I start up the game and talk to Abigail, it shows her walking/action player model. I have replaced them many times to see if it would work but no such luck. I suppose I am missing something here?

• Germbread

Germbread Void-Bound Voyager

All I can suggest is to double check to make sure you're not mistakenly using the xnb files out of the mod's Characters folder, and that you're using the Portraits folder instead. (i.e. Characters -> Characters, Portraits -> Portraits)

(Honestly, I'm unsure as to why the mod even has a Characters folder, since AFAIK this mod features no changes to the ingame sprites, unless I too am missing something?)

• SoloPlayerZackary

SoloPlayerZackary Void-Bound Voyager

Sadly I own nothing that will open an XNB file format to check. I believe it only has a portrait folder and the character folder in the vanilla game isn't to be messed with; however, it uses it as the default portrait from the character folder for some odd reason.

• Keychain

Keychain Pangalactic Porcupine

Can we expect it soon pls? ;-;

• crunchu

crunchu Space Hobo

this is so nice, can't wait for the 1.1 compatible

• nevergrowingup

nevergrowingup Void-Bound Voyager

I'll just say, I love that mod! They look way better now :) Will you do the rest of the villagers too?

• ragnax

ragnax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just beautiful, thanks and congratulations for that work. <3

:meowlcome:

• Keychain

Keychain Pangalactic Porcupine

I took it upon myself to update his Emily portrait set because it's really the only one I like to use. It's not amazing or anything but it should serve as a decent placeholder until he updates it himself!

[​IMG]
                                    https://www.mediafire.com/?az9bpjz21rz9h09

• haiuit9795

haiuit9795 Void-Bound Voyager

Does anybody know Emily's portrait that she is holding the Yoba's symbol use for?

• Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

One of her heart events as of the 1.1 update, I believe.

• haiuit9795

haiuit9795 Void-Bound Voyager

Finally, I found when she use this symbol, sometime, talking with her in a rainy day after married her, you will see this portait

Little Lea likes this.