1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

10 heart Emily event

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mankido, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Mankido

Mankido Void-Bound Voyager

So, I am at 10 hearts relationship with Emily, I gave her a bouquet, everything works nice so far.
    One morning, I receive a letter from Emily telling me to go camping with her at night in the secret forest. The thing is that I don't have upgraded my axe enough (only copper), so I can't go there.

Is this a wanted behavior ?

• Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

The game doesn't care if your tool are upgraded enough. It simply follows the script that says 'If relationship is high enough, send letter and enable follow event'. As far as I know, it's unimportant WHEN you actually go to the event, I recall ditching Penny in the spa for about a week^^

Mankido likes this.
      • Mankido

Thanks, I assume I got to upgrade my axe fast. I'm going to buy silver ore x)

• Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

Oh yeah, Emily's event won't trigger on a rainy day.

• Mankido

Thanks for all the info and the quick replies :)

• Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

You're quite welcome.

• raidowned3d

raidowned3d Void-Bound Voyager

So the winter fishing event happened the same day i got the letter when there at 10:10 and passed out with out it happening can i still get the event this is the second time on a different play though this has happened

• Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

I can't tell, sorry. I never had such a situation. Usually events don't trigger on festival days.

• raidowned3d

i honestly dont want to do another save just for this do i need the ten heart event to marry her?

• raidowned3d

as for the axe problem the other guy had that was my first saves issue and i never got the cut scene when i upgrade my axe

• raidowned3d

I so frustrated with this. im not sure if im the only one with this issue but im kinda done with the game after this happening twice. I enjoy the game alot but im really thinking of uninstalling.

• raidowned3d

nevermind it the letter does come during events guys just wait till the next day at 10pm

• raidowned3d

so i guess that patch fixed that problem before because the first save i wait there for a couple days. alright then