Chat The Nep Lounge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaede Grimwater, Oct 4, 2016.

?

Fighting in HDD can be exhausting. Which of the CPUs do you think can maintain HDD the longest?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2016.
  1. Neptune

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Noire

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Vert

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Blanc

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Re;Birth3 was just absolutely polarizing to me. I don't really wanna get into it, just know that I am a massive Neptunia fan, so me dismissing a Neptunia game should tell you how it affected me.

As for Nepgear and her mech...
    [​IMG]

2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Speaking of it being gaming culture made into a game, where the heck is the fourth wall in these games? It's somewhere I'm fairly sure, no one seems to try to mention anything about the real world. My current suspicion is that the fourth wall is right behind the player, blocking off the world from the game, but not the player.

3. Kaede Grimwater

"Neptunia. It will smash the fourth wall to pieces that by the time you think they rebuilt it, they'll just smash it again. Best exemplified by Neptune who in just about every scene, she will make a lot of references to players, the game developers and translators, and know how events play out but will withhold information to other characters (but not to the players)."

Megumin, Inf_Wolf14 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Dont forget all the times she refers to herself as the main character. Although my favorite scene is at the beginning of Rebirth 2 when she complains about being low level, saying she was at least level 99, maybe higher with DLC.

5. Kaede Grimwater

I officially have SSS rank on every single-player and multi-player mission.(except the dailies, but I am not sure if I should count those, but I did SSS rank all of today's dailies.) I feel accomplished.

That was Re;birth3.

6. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Congrats on the SSS ranks! I just recently got my platinum trophy for Re;Birth 1 on Vita.

Inf_Wolf14 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Kaede Grimwater

Congrats, and thanks.

8. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Now the question I have for myself is; Do I go ahead and move on to Re;Birth 2, or do I try to finish off the last few things I havent done in the first one? There's still some Colosseum fights i havent done, and i could stand to get some more money to buy some more items from the shop, and i have a lot of Plans I havent finished too.

Inf_Wolf14 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. Kaede Grimwater

I would be a bit biased here as I adore Re;Birth2, but at the same time I do know not everyone liked Re;Birth2.

Megumin, Inf_Wolf14, Ruin and 2 others like this.
  10. Ruin

Ruin Existential Complex

Well, it's really just Nepgear and Conquest that are the most limiting factors to 2/RB2. Gear's a great character, but most people don't believe her to be protagonist material. No one's as big a fan of Gear as you.

11. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

I actually adore Nepgear. The only reason I decided to use a Uni avatar is cause Kaede already had Nepgear.

It's kind of funny though, in Re;birth 1 there's a mention of the Conquest Ending from Hyperdimension Mk2 by Noire, commenting that the ending gave trauma to some people. lemme see if i can find a clip...

That was harder to find than i expected.

Megumin, Inf_Wolf14, Ruin and 3 others like this.
  12. Kaede Grimwater

I got bored last night and decided to examine character heights, mostly because Nepgear and Uni's character model sizes bugged me. My findings were surprising.
    Neptune is 4' 7".
    Noire is 5' 1".
    Nepgear is 5' 0".
    Uni is 4' 8".
    Bonus Fact: Histoire(Hyperdimension) is 3' 8"

What the goodness?! Th-Th-That can't be true, I am sure there are bigger fans than me. Still, it is a bit flattering to hear you say that.

[​IMG]

Don't worry, I sometimes change my avatar to various Neptunia characters, to the enjoyment of some, and the annoyance of others. The ones who get annoyed are because they have trouble keeping track of me, or something. I am sorry for being a bother though.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Megumin, MilkCalf, Inf_Wolf14 and 3 others like this.
  13. Ruin

Ruin Existential Complex

Nep jokes about that in RB3 as well. I mean, it's the entire reason Holy Sword exists in RB2.

I preferred your MAGES., Chika, and Falcom avatars, myself.

14. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

For a comparison, how tall is Vert?

Also, i absolutely love that pic, where did you find it? It's completely adorable... Nepgear x Uni is my favorite ship, just above Neptune x Noire.

15. Kaede Grimwater

Vert is 5' 3"

Google images.
    [​IMG]

Megumin, MilkCalf, Inf_Wolf14 and 2 others like this.
  16. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Holy smokes. I thought Vert was much taller. She's as short as me!

I love the pictures. making me smile on a day i feel like im dying. Completely sick.

17. Kaede Grimwater

There is a ton of borderline hentai to dig through before you can find anything decent.
    [​IMG]

Megumin, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  18. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Ah.. well... I'm not opposed to the hentai pictures either though. If you don't want to see them, you can always turn safesearch on.

[​IMG]

Kaede Grimwater and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Kaede Grimwater

Whenever I hear this song I imagine a humanoid dogoo in a suit singing it, with Nepgear and Uni dancing and clapping in the background.

Where is the fun in that? Besides, I don't trust safe search to not be hyper aggressive to Neptunia.

Megumin and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Good point on that. I just did a google search of nepgear & unit and the results came back with 0 nudity. Am actually impressed. I also dont have safesearch on.

MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.