Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. BryghtShadow

BryghtShadow Space Spelunker

The <UpgradeLevel> is not being set to the correct value for the watering cans. (If you set <upgradeLevel> to 0 and <UpgradeLevel> to 4, the game will update <upgradeLevel> to 4 when you sleep.)

• stefanhaan

stefanhaan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yep at the moment i place upgradeLevel twice in the XML for watering cans whereas one needs to be as upgradeLevel and the other as UpgradeLevel.
      I can't even grasp why the developer made such a mess out of property naming..

• princessiap

princessiap Big Damn Hero

Thank you soo sooo soo sooo much for this application. I had recently jacked up my game with the CJB spawner and had the locked door in my greenhouse. I went through so much trouble to get it deleted that I ended up messing up my save files and I couldn't be more grateful for being able to get my game back to "normal"!!! Much much love xoxo

• iheijoushin

iheijoushin Intergalactic Tourist

I can't seem to get the auto update to 2.1.4 working. Every time I launch the program (2.0.0 from the first post) I am told there is a new version and opt to download it. The app sits saying it is downloading the update and eventually closes itself. Upon relaunch the app says it's version 2.0.0 and needs to update again. I have tried the following to resolve:

• Trying both theX32 and x64 binaries
          • Moving both versions to the Program Files folders and running from Downloads folder
          • Turning off security software (Norton 360)
          • Running as Administrator
          Any help would be most appreciated. I really just want to move my barn over two hexes so I can have a nice path.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
          • senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does this work with latest v1.1?

• ironlion45

ironlion45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sort of. It doesn't have the new things added from the patch. So if you try editing your farm, etc. and you used one of the new layouts, strange things are going to happen. You won't find the new items, like coffee beans, either.

• K480

K480 Void-Bound Voyager

It helps me many times, thank you !

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Does anyone know where the location of the sava data for stardew would be on the mac?

• foghorn

@Zalkyria ~/.config/StardewValley/Saves/

Zalkyria likes this.
                    • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Thanks! I figured out why I couldn't find it lol, had to figure out how to show hidden folders. I'm a mac newbie, my pc is down for the count so borrowing my dad's mac to continue playing SV :rofl:

• stefanhaan

I'm currently working on a new version that supports the most recent updates, and includes some nice to haves for the Mac platform.

Koutetsu, senlim, AeroHail and 3 others like this.
                        • Vith

Vith Cosmic Narwhal

The new update got me into SDV again. Thanks for your continued support!

• stefanhaan

Btw on a side note, quite a few things changed in the new versions. To test a few things out I could use a couple of save files, if you'd like to contribute just attach your save file / PM or any other source!

• foghorn

upload.farm (links directly to downloadable saves)

The site doesn't support heavily modded/serialized saves, so they should work fine for testing.

• joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

@stefanhaan , I have sent you my save file in the PM. I hope you'd find it useful. :kitten2:

• rikukun

rikukun Space Hobo

Hi there! I've downloaded & tried v2.0.0 (Mac) and it works great :)
                                  One issue I'm having is when I try to update to the latest version... it gets stuck in "Downloading update" screen for a long time...
                                  I've checked network traffic & the app seems to be downloading just fine until 18.0MB, then the traffic becomes extremely slow/stops.

I appreciate any help on this, and keep up the great work :)

• stefanhaan

Unfortunately I only have the 2.1.4 binaries up for Windows, however the auto updater downloads the following file:
                                    http://chicklet.lompehaan.nl/src/2.1.4/app.asar

If you open the package contents from Chicklet, navigate to Content/Resources/ within that folder replace the app.asar with the one you downloaded and you should have the 2.1.4 version!

• rikukun

rikukun Space Hobo

Worked perfectly fine! Thanks for the help :D

• Scc2463

Scc2463 Space Spelunker

I can't get one of my save files to load, it just gets stuck on Loading and preparing data. Any reason for this?