RELEASED Anime Villagers (30/30 Portraits done)

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by LumpySpace, Mar 16, 2016.

1. t4k0y4k1

t4k0y4k1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Clint has 6 portrait tiles before update 1.1, so with this update 1.1 he have 2 more portrait tiles. So it make him have 8 portrait tiles now.
    Well... I copied LumpySpace portrait to update 1.1 portrait (6 tiles) and then change the update 1.1 (last 2 tiles) using portrait that have same expression with some touch. I'm not really good with editing, so I think it's not really good one... And I hope it's not crashing...

Weird enough Clint don't have character sprite tiles that same as 2 portrait tiles from update 1.1... maybe the update one is for flashback or event without using character sprites...

I hope LumpySpace will make update for the sprites...

I'll attach the XNB, hope you like it... :kitten2::kitten2::kitten2:

Attached Files:

Costa likes this.
    • RyuukiBeat

RyuukiBeat Aquatic Astronaut

Since I just bought this game after 1.1 release, is LumpySpace's mod working fine in game now? And I noticed like Dobson, Henchman, and Krobus not covered yet.

• Shadowx1800

Shadowx1800 Seal Broken

Hello there! I actually recently started this profile to download the anime mod by LumpySpace, but it hasn't been updated to include an Emily blush portrait. I've been scouring the interwebz on a mad search, and happened upon your post here! So my question to you is: Where'd you get those Emily portraits? I would really love to spread the Emily love amongst my other Steam friends! Thanks in advance!

Edit: Or if you happen to have an xnb file of them, would you do a service and share?

• Ardalis

Ardalis Subatomic Cosmonaut

Its on page 4 of this thread :p

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
          • Costa

Costa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Click the booty :poke::iswydt: -> :booty: <- :up::pfff: and find my post :)
            You're Welcome :D

Shadowx1800 likes this.
            • Shadowx1800

Shadowx1800 Seal Broken

Oh! Man, how did I miss that? Thanks a bunch! I thought it seemed strange in her 8 heart event, when she didn't blush once! I even gave her the bouquet and she just had her normal expression. But I tested it now after getting the booty-linked file, and she blushes upon giving her the bouquet! Thanks again!

Tankette and Costa like this.
              • luis bessa

luis bessa Space Hobo

Hi, can I just download the first post link? or all the updates comments? Thank you for this great job :D

• Gomipio148XD

Gomipio148XD Void-Bound Voyager

I am asking if you can draw Emily in her 1.1 version because she look pretty nice in this portrait and i would like to use it :)

• legacyblade

legacyblade Void-Bound Voyager

I couldn't find a 1.1 patch for Shane anywhere, so I made my own.

Here it is if anyone wants it.

[​IMG]

-edit fixed an issue where I forgot to erase some of the old portrait

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
                    • Costa

Costa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good job, it's very well done according to the previously made portraits, the angry face though, I'm not saying that its bad, It's just that it looks like Shane is going to kill somebody :giggle:

• legacyblade

legacyblade Void-Bound Voyager

Lol thanks.

And yeah, I had a bit too much fun with the angry face >.>

• Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

So we have 1.1 Shane, Clint, and Emily. Were any other villagers updated in 1.1 that I need to be aware of when downloading?

Also, has anyone made a portrait for the goblin guard of the Witch's Hut?

And does anyone know if there's a download for all the portraits (including toon's bachelor/bachelorettes) and the 1.1 Clint, Shane, and Emily? It's kinda a whirlwind trying to get everything. :/

• Fyn

Since I couldn't find one, I made one. xD (If anyone involved isn't okay with me posting the link I can remove it)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/equal5mj4ak4imf/Anime.7z

Uses @toonyoza for Bachelor/Bachelorette, @Bunnerz for Harvey (Harvey with a Beard is the "base" Harvey with my download, but it also includes clean shaven and mustached in the pack, jsut rename Harvey.xnb as something like "Bearded Harvey" and rename the Mustache or CleanShaven Harvey to simply Harvey), @LumpySpace for the villagers, @legacyblade for the 1.1 Shane, @Costa for the 1.1 Emily, and @t4k0y4k1 for the 1.1 Clint. (though as he/she said, it's meant to be a temporary fix until someone can make better ones)

I -BELIEVE- we still need a 1.1 Hospital Maru, as it had an extra portrait added.

So in short, if someone feels like making a 1.1 Clint and fixing Maru to be 1.1 compatible, I think we have everything 1.1 except for the Goblin Guard.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
                              MisoCrazyCup and Inaho like this.
                            • Tangel

Tangel Master Chief

nice work!thanks!

• Shigeyama

Shigeyama Space Hobo

I'm guessing this is still the only fix at the moment? I don't think I ever found anime versions of Henchman, Dobson and Krobus xnb files.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
                                • Fyn

So far yes, I haven't seen any updates for the Henchman, Dobson, or Krobus, or a proper Clint and Maru update.

• Tankette

Tankette Aquatic Astronaut

I'm currently using this mod, and I am wondering if there's anyone that's updating this should 1.3 comes around.

I think @LumpySpace is still around, no?

• Fyn

Lumpy hasn't been online since September, sadly. I'm hoping someone updates Clint/Maru to 1.1 and releases a Henchman and Krobus sprite sooner or later though.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
                                      • Fyn

Update: I went ahead and fixed Maru's 1.1 Hospital Portrait.

Full Download Again: http://www.mediafire.com/file/equal5mj4ak4imf/Anime.7z

Now we just need a proper Clint 1.1 Update (which is essentially just him in a hat), and then Krobus and the Henchmen completely.

MisoCrazyCup and Tankette like this.
                                        • Fyn

Now that 1.3 is out, I've went ahead and created a ContentPack for this. There's a Config.json that you can edit for the Harvey variants. Either "Clean", "Mustache", or "Beard".

Still need someone to make a Henchman, Krobus, and give a proper update to Clint. We also need a proper update for Mr. Qi for 1.3, I did a rough fix for now.

Attached Files: