RELEASED [SMAPI] All Crops All Seasons--Plant and Harvest Any Crop in Any Season

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by cantorsdust, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Clovilah

Clovilah Void-Bound Voyager

If you make a square going outwards with a scarecrow in the center of the crops, it should help. I had a lot of crows stealing my strawberries. Was really annoyed.

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

• Vith

Vith Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you very much for the update, kind sir! I love to have flowers as I love using trees for a farm decoration, so this easily allows me to keep the look of the farm very easy. I got to say, I love your modifications, they help me enjoy the game even more.

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

looks to be a good mod, though you might want to clear up your git page a little. right now it only shows that you have the mod for storm not smapi.

• Mucchan

Mucchan Tentacle Wrangler

Using the SMAPI version of this mod and my single harvest crops such as pumpkin and sunflower survives the transition to Winter, but multiple harvest crops such as corn and eggplant died. I double checked my Crops.xnb and I'm using the modified Crops.xnb file which is 938 bytes in size compared to the original which is 932 bytes. Known issue?

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

Just went back and tested with v1.1.0.0.SMAPI --harvested corn, eggplant, and blueberries successfully with plants planted just before winter, on the first day of winter, and in the middle of winter. The SMAPI part of ACAS prevents the crops from being instantly deleted upon the change to winter. If your crops are withering and dying, not disappearing, there's something wrong with the xnb. Are you using any other mods that modify Crops.xnb and overwrote my changes? You can try reinstalling Crops.xnb from your zip file.

• gralad

gralad Void-Bound Voyager

• Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

• Skydruid

Skydruid Aquatic Astronaut

I'd love to see a variant that only affects flowers. Only being able to get the best honey one season of the year is annoying.

• dragoragoda

dragoragoda Void-Bound Voyager

Does this mod also allow the fertilzer to stay through seasons?

• sonnyzeeza

sonnyzeeza Space Hobo

I am so lost in installing this mod
                  D:

• EpicAdventure

EpicAdventure Zero Gravity Genie

This mod is compatible with exactly which version of SMAPI 0.39?
                    Edit: Nevermind, it was another mod which was causing compatibility issues.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
                    • Fiore_Falinesti

Fiore_Falinesti Seal Broken

Is there any way to make a mod that would allow all seeds to be sold at Pierre's shop all year? I'm learning to make mods, but I can't figure out where the file is that has the list of what items are sold. Is this not in the Content folder?

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

• EpicAdventure

EpicAdventure Zero Gravity Genie

This mod isn't working with latest version of Stardew Valley.
                        The mod is loaded normally in SMAPI, but it's impossible to plant anything in the winter.
                        Also, the things I've planted in the summer, were all destroyed when a new season started.

• Fiore_Falinesti

Fiore_Falinesti Seal Broken

This mod allows crops to grow in all seasons. The DLL part of the mod tricks the game into thinking that the farm is the greenhouse, so crops don't automatically die.

• Yolanda_Qingxu

Yolanda_Qingxu Star Wrangler

do you have a way can let me buy all seeds in any season from the shop?
                            i really want plant autumn seeds in my first spring.

• funkyrowanpixie

funkyrowanpixie Void-Bound Voyager

Will this mod work with 1.1 or does it need to be fixed

• Xboxaddict77

Xboxaddict77 Void-Bound Voyager

I've gotten it to work, its just that since its not updated I can't actually plant the new crop (Coffee) as it wasn't plant-able before.
                                EDIT: I was able to code the XNB file to get coffee beans to plant properly, but I don't think I will put it up for download as the creator was on his NexusMods account just a few days ago... I don't want to put up a download only to have the official become available.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
                                • LPkun

LPkun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Glad you managed to do it!

Well, it seems like the creator doesn't plan on updating the mod. Could you please put up your version to download? :nod: