Modding Discussion Happy Farmer's v1.11 Working MOD List

Discussion in 'Mods' started by fftljoe, Oct 4, 2016.

1. fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

Greetings farmers!

For those of you who are visiting here for the first time, this is a list of mods that myself and other farmers use together without crashes.

This post has now been up for a bit now and has had a lot of views. That being said I feel a certain type of responsibility to provide a well curated list for all of you out there in Stardew Valley.

I have made a couple of revisions over the past while and I am happy about the state of this list.

That doesn't mean I am confident it is flawless.

If any farmers out there notice something not right, I would appreciate a heads up!

Thanks!

Note 1: I post links from this community, nexus and github
    Note 2: Some of these mods require SMAPI or more to run properly.

Always read the instructions!:DD

Latest SMAPI here

* (not personally tested, but reported working)
    ** (intermittently buggy)
    ¹ (currently in use by me)
    ª (currently testing)
    º (file host download)

Monumental thanks to @ConcernedApe for his great work.

Special thanks to @Entoarox , @ClxS, @Advize, @Jinxiewinxie, @Bouhm, @tegobash, @CJB, @maddy99, @Crystalmir, @Rhapsodes, @monteso, @mralbobo, @Ryuuze, @QuantumConcious, oranisagu, @OrSpeeder, @Zoryn4163, @dantheman999, @Mucchan, @cantorsdust, @steffjes, @Pathoschild, TheMusketeer, @TheCatMan, @Greger, @Drogean, @ThatNorthernMonkey, oliverpl, @Hammurabi, @nays4, @zipy199522, momoaau, @ADoby, @LasurDragon, @Eurion, @huancz and any modder out there and to @SpringsSong, @Mayka, @hurrshire, @Valamyr82, @Ghostly Fox, @Borodin, @Zalkyria, @ekffie, @masquerade908, @Tyrindor, @Constance, @kamyk2000, @What, @Xylia, @Coolwyngs, @Ladysarajane, @Kattia, @Canaa, borsalino12, JacksonJ, @Kappreh and @SALVES90 for contributing or helping.

[UPDATE 1] SMAPI has had a minor update to v0.40.1.1-3
    [UPDATE 2] More links!
    [UPDATE 3] Cleaned up list a bit
    [UPDATE 4] Tried to get all shout-outs added
    [UPDATE 5] More mods and I learned how to make tables in a post!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Also working:

SMAPIBuildHealth
      SMAPIBuildEndurance
      CalendarAnywhere
      FarmAutomation.BarnDoorAutomation
      FarmAutomation.ItemCollector (At least in all previously-known locations with previously-known recipes. I have coffee growing in my game right now and will test to see if it will pull it into the keg to make coffee or not)
      GrassGrowthMod
      MovementMod
      Museum_Rearrange
      PrairieKingMadeEasy (At least, with initial playthrough prior to "Press any key to begin a harder adventure" or whatever the dialogue is)
      RegenMod
      TimeSpeed

Fumiko and zipy199522 like this.
      • fftljoe

Awesome, Thanks!

I'll add those to this list.

Happy farming

• Clem_Chowder

Clem_Chowder Void-Bound Voyager

(Ento's 1.1 fix) where can i find the fix? as i have those two mods and want to carry on using those mods and a search has provided nothing yet

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Dakmordian likes this.
          • fftljoe

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Coming back to confirm something with the FarmAutomation.ItemCollector mod regarding Coffee:

Keg did not pull Coffee Beans from adjacent chest. However, after manually putting Coffee Beans into the Keg, Coffee did get pulled from Keg to adjacent chest. So, some minor updating will be needed there.

• BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Stick this topic, after the latest patch it's a mess to understand which mod got updated!

• LadyEllesmere

LadyEllesmere Void-Bound Voyager

So has the SDVMM been updated?

• Mayka

Mayka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• fftljoe

• Barsian

Barsian Aquatic Astronaut

I lost most of my mods on current save, but this new update is amazing, so started game again... anyway timespeed, regeneration, StardewCBJ are working, what is great but hope in future for save anywhere, chest labels and more crops mod

• fftljoe

Chest labels has been updated by Entoarox I am pretty sure
                    EDIT: It has and its under Ento's list

• hurrshire

hurrshire Void-Bound Voyager

• Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

Instant geode works.

• FinalMantasyX

FinalMantasyX Big Damn Hero

It's a lot of work but actual links to these mods would be great. Half of them, when googled, lead me to...this thread. AKA the only place on the internet where they're called what you've called them here...

LadyEllesmere likes this.
                        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You will find them in the specific mod forums, you can also search for `[SMAPI]` as SMAPI mod authors usually prefix their mods topic titles with that in order to make it easier for people to find them.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Lovedlabels and the SMAPIChestLabelSystem do not work. LovedLabels crashes the game to desktop, anid SMAPIChestLabelSystem just doesn't do anything. This is with no other mods running.

• fftljoe

I think they need the newest SMAPI. I added some links.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I'm using the latest SMAPI, but didn't get the latest version of the other mods (duh), given that one was updated by a newer dev, and the other is on Nexus. Corrected.