RELEASED [SMAPI] Ento's home of Abandoned Mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Entoarox, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It really depends on how complex the mod is, but in 90% of the cases it is CA having changed the arguments for the `ClickableTextureComponent` class that needs to be fixed.
    I would be willing to put it on the todo list yes, but it would still be compatibility updates only, no further content or features.

• Cahnandra

Cahnandra Void-Bound Voyager

Moussyy and hurrshire like this.
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Chest Label System has been patched.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Thank you!!

• BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

The sprinklers mod and CJB automation were somehow mandatory on my farm, I'm glad someone took care and updated them to 1.1 :)

Thanks OP! Kudos to you

• DarkOmegaMK2

DarkOmegaMK2 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks Entoarox for taking the time to update Oranisagu's Item Collector mod, it is my favorite as it is FAR more in-depth and complex than CJB's automation.

Felicity_Bane likes this.
            • Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

• Becomethecolor

Becomethecolor Void-Bound Voyager

My SMAPI still doesn't work it immediately tells me it's broken. Also (unrelated) would it be possible to change the layout of the farm on a pre-existing save? Like make a standard farm into the one with lots of water and fishing

• MissKuzan

MissKuzan Void-Bound Voyager

MoonlitBrenya, ekffie and Goldson94 like this.
                • Red_Rose

Red_Rose Phantasmal Quasar

I just ignored my Norton and used the two files and they work!

Yeah I think it's time to get a new virus protector I'll let Norton run out and then switch to a new file thanks for the replies.

• Farfanuggen

Farfanuggen Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for taking a look at the Farm Automation by Oranisagu.

I love the mod and it makes me a little sad that I had to rework everything on my older farm just to get everything to work again.

I, and I'm sure a ton of others on this forum, appreciate what you're doing to keep the awesome mods alive Ento.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

NPC location mod is being updated by it's author. He just posted that he will update it.

• SunTide

SunTide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Recommending that CJB Show Item Sell Price be considered. It was one of the all time most popular mods for Stardew Valley, ever.

• PrettyKoolCat

PrettyKoolCat Space Hobo

Hey! Thanks for doing this I think it's really cool.I usually only use two mods the Item Spawner and The Cheats menu but i noticed that when I press "I" to open the item spawner it crashes my game! Are you working on someway to fix that? If its only me do you have any tips on how to fix this?

• Felicity_Bane

Felicity_Bane Void-Bound Voyager

I'll second CJB Show Item Sell Price. I really miss that one. But regardless, thank you so much for updating these mods, especially for looking at Oranisagu's Item Collector along with the others. That has got to be quite a bit of work.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please post your log found at `%appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs` so I can see what causes the crash, I really cannot help you without the information that log provides.
                              To my knowledge item sell price still works, I have tested it twice and both times it worked perfectly, I do recommend to make sure you have the latest SMAPI for 1.1 release, as that repairs a few graphics issues.

• Felicity_Bane

I'll try it again, but while it doesn't crash my game, it doesn't show the price. I'll redownload it. Maybe something got corrupted. Either way, though, thank you again for doing all of this.

EDIT: And updating to the most recent SMAPI worked and it is running perfectly. Sorry about that!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, more people report that problem, unfortunately I havent been able to reproduce it myself, and because of that have also been unable to fix it.
                                  Maybe the latest 1.1 SMAPI will work though, as the previous 1.1 update had some issues with how render events worked.

• Felicity_Bane

No, it's fine. I edited my post. I had the first update to SMAPI for 1.1, and updating that worked. I should have checked that to begin with.

Edit: Just editing in another thank you.

• Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

So I just tested this out. It works just like it used to!. However, the spot where you type in the text for the label, and the 'Ok' button are actually covering the chest color selections now. The left half of the colors are unavailable to be picked. And clicking in the 'Ok' box, or text box clicks whatever color is under it. Can these be moved up just a bit to not interfere with the colors?